PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 02:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Gearhead01 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

The CFC version 1.8.5 is great, especially with the Red Manilla tweaks. Thanks for all of the hard work. Much better than standard TF3D.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:12 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

than you. I uninstalled the all weather app. even hard rest my phone and reloaded everything and without adding anything it still has the IDS on everything. damnit!

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
than you. I uninstalled the all weather app. even hard rest my phone and reloaded everything and without adding anything it still has the IDS on everything. damnit!
WHAT! did you delete the data file??

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-03-2009, 03:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Tiddly Touch Pro

bjeremi is becoming a great contributor

Yeah so a couple days without this and I'm back. I'll just live without the landscape for now. Awww it's good to have it back on my pro.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:43 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeremi View Post
Yeah so a couple days without this and I'm back. I'll just live without the landscape for now. Awww it's good to have it back on my pro.
Yeah, its pretty wonderful. I did have my TP silently enable its wifi just once (today... weird, no indication of it on but com manager showed it on) not sure what was up with that.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited by letsgoflyers81; 02-03-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work

anyone able to break this down as to why it may run so much faster according to the posts I've read?
Old 02-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronvlee View Post
anyone able to break this down as to why it may run so much faster according to the posts I've read?
I can take a guess. When they wrote the software for the Touch HD, they already knew where the problems where from previous phones. So they were able to fix the code for the HD.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Touch Diamond, Telus TP2
Carrier: Telus

chakde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
This is huge, could you please provide a link. If anyone with a stock sprint rom tries this out could you please leave feedback as to how it works and I will post on the first page. This will help a lot of people. thanks for this info.
File attached. This is working fine on my Telus Diamond with the soft buttons working and same as on the normal tab (I mean the All People and Menu) as somebody had mentioned earlier.

Installation: I turned off TF3D plugin from the today screen, installed the cab and after soft reset turned the TF3D on again
Attached Files
File Type: cab HDPeopleTab.cab (304.3 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chakde; 02-03-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakde View Post
File attached. This is working fine on my Telus Diamond with the soft buttons working and same as on the normal tab (I mean the All People and Menu) as somebody had mentioned earlier.

Installation: I turned off TF3D plugin from the today screen, installed the cab and after soft reset turned the TF3D on again
Which one is this? one of your own design, or the one from XDA website provided in previous links?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks