PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 02:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port w/landscape 1/28/09 update

Quote:
The CDMA black dialer you linked to is working awesome! Which leads me to some questions:
cool, do you have any issue with picking up an incoming call? I do but it may be from another item I've installed.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 01-31-2009, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

just a quick questions i just installed it for the first time, and i downloaded it from xda-devlopers and the download file is called xbmod 1.81 hd manila or whatever but after the install it says version 1.7 in add/remove programs is this normal? i wanna make sure i have the right version installed.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
just a quick questions i just installed it for the first time, and i downloaded it from xda-devlopers and the download file is called xbmod 1.81 hd manila or whatever but after the install it says version 1.7 in add/remove programs is this normal? i wanna make sure i have the right version installed.
yep your OK
Old 01-31-2009, 04:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

cool thanks
Old 01-31-2009, 05:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Ok I've taken a look at this and I don't understand why it is not coming up for you, the manila file is in the zip. It is file 09efd6fa_manila and I see it with manila editor. Can you guys take a look at your zip file to see this is there and then look at the one in your windows folder to make sure they match.
It is in the zip file, and it asks me to overwrite the windows file when I copy, so clearly the names match... I can't verify the differences in files though, because I didn't back up the original file that I overwrote.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by badutahboy View Post
It is in the zip file, and it asks me to overwrite the windows file when I copy, so clearly the names match... I can't verify the differences in files though, because I didn't back up the original file that I overwrote.
I was doing some testing for XBoxmod today and had to hard reset and now I can't get it either...LOL I'm working on it.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Here is the manila file again for the multi-appointments but if you really dont know what you are doing with manila files and some of the other cab installs it would be best to wait. I leave that up to you, the red pill or the blue pill, all I'm offering is the truth.
Stupid question. Has anyone tried dropping this onto a completely stock TP to see if it shows multiple appointments?
Old 01-31-2009, 05:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
Stupid question. Has anyone tried dropping this onto a completely stock TP to see if it shows multiple appointments?
You can try but I don't think it compatible. If there is a problem all you have to do is delete the file and your system will replace it with the original....let us know what happens.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
You can try but I don't think it compatible. If there is a problem all you have to do is delete the file and your system will replace it with the original....let us know what happens.
Thought that would be the case, trying it now.

And no, it didn't work. Oh well.

By the way, 359 posts (36 pages) is allot of reading, but it's come along way since I first saw it started.

Last edited by smotrs; 01-31-2009 at 05:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
Thought that would be the case, trying it now.

And no, it didn't work. Oh well.
Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
By the way, 359 posts (36 pages) is allot of reading, but it's come along way since I first saw it started.
Tell me about it......I have a heck of a lot of time here and at XDA and testing for XBOXmod in order to make HD work for TP and for all to enjoy it as much as I do.

Last edited by fat boy; 01-31-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks