PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 03:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue
Re: TF3D HD port 1/23/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcperdue View Post
TERRIBLE DIRECTIONS!

When you install XBmod HD MANILA V1.7.cab phone forces you to reboot. Upon rebooting it loads the auto loader so I went ahead and installed the other 2 cabs rebooted and now its back to the origional tf3d.
Screw this its a buggy pos. Landscape is messed up. and its slow. And when you try to add a program you cant click anything. Settings you cant click anything.

Complete waste of time as I had to reflash because YOU CANT REMOVE IT CLEAN!

Seriously can the OP's revise there posts when there is known issues and stuff so people dont waste their time? And if we have a new all in 1 cab why not remove the old ones eh? I am sorry but my time is important to me and ive just wasted an hour of it. An hour I did not have to if somone would of posted known issues.

Last edited by dcperdue; 01-25-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:59 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Screw this its a buggy pos. Landscape is messed up. and its slow. And when you try to add a program you cant click anything. Settings you cant click anything.

Seriously can the OP's revise there posts when there is known issues and stuff so people dont waste their time? And if we have a new all in 1 cab why not remove the old ones eh? I am sorry but my time is important to me and ive just wasted an hour of it. An hour I did not have to if somone would of posted known issues.
Works fine for me. pretty quick too. Which version did you install?
Old 01-25-2009, 04:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Works fine for me. pretty quick too. Which version did you install?
the first one because it was logical. I mean if there is a new version which there is then remove the old one for piss sake.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:03 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:

TERRIBLE DIRECTIONS!

When you install XBmod HD MANILA V1.7.cab phone forces you to reboot. Upon rebooting it loads the auto loader so I went ahead and installed the other 2 cabs rebooted and now its back to the origional tf3d. __________________

Actually phone does not force you to reboot, you have the option to reboot now or press cancel once it asks to reboot and install the rest of the cabs then reboot.

Last edited by Merdinh; 01-25-2009 at 05:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: singtel

desert1 is a n00b

hi fatboy,

may i ask how to install the redtheme?
Old 01-25-2009, 09:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
TERRIBLE DIRECTIONS!

When you install XBmod HD MANILA V1.7.cab phone forces you to reboot. Upon rebooting it loads the auto loader so I went ahead and installed the other 2 cabs rebooted and now its back to the origional tf3d.
These are the directions given specifically by the authors and have worked perfect for me and most everyone else. Of course occasionally we have someone who just can't or doesnt read all the instructions.....you obviously did not read all the post or thread for that matter. I can't account for the errors others make. If you would like to be specific on what you want changed let me know or if you could do better please go to the original link at XDA and post your set of instructions for us all to enjoy.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 01-25-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:54 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Actually phone does not force you to reboot, you have the option to reboot now or press cancel once it asks to reboot and install the rest of the cabs then reboot.
It really doesnt matter if you reboot or not, either way it works but yes it is a little more hassle. a new version is coming that you wont need to install so many cabs, probably when Landscape is finished.

Last edited by fat boy; 01-25-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:57 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
the first one because it was logical. I mean if there is a new version which there is then remove the old one for piss sake.
I don't know how many times I have said that I am using and instructing for the stock SPRINT Touch Pro! NOOBs should stay away and please don't post like a jerk when you DON"T know what you're are doing

Last edited by fat boy; 02-04-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:01 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert1 View Post
hi fatboy,

may i ask how to install the redtheme?
Use Total commander and copy and paste all files into windows. You will need to overwrite and then soft reset. Sorry I don't know how to make cabs.
thanks desert, I should've put that right in post 144, I have now updated it.

Quote:
Here is the red theme I promised. You will need to copy and paste/overwrite the files in your windows folder. For screen shots see post #144 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...121#post658121

Last edited by fat boy; 01-25-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:21 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Landscape is in beta and I am testing now! this is GREAT news. The real deal should be out tomorrow sometime.

Quote:
Hi
Fuse user wait this before a long time.
always on beta test
i need to improve graphics & performances but this is on a good way
i've start to work on this yesterday at 23h , 12H of work so i'm tired
no release for today but tomorrow i think ( it's 16h00 here)
i'm waiting for report from betatesters.

Last edited by fat boy; 01-25-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks