View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 09:51 AM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 1/23/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcperdue View Post
TERRIBLE DIRECTIONS!

When you install XBmod HD MANILA V1.7.cab phone forces you to reboot. Upon rebooting it loads the auto loader so I went ahead and installed the other 2 cabs rebooted and now its back to the origional tf3d.
These are the directions given specifically by the authors and have worked perfect for me and most everyone else. Of course occasionally we have someone who just can't or doesnt read all the instructions.....you obviously did not read all the post or thread for that matter. I can't account for the errors others make. If you would like to be specific on what you want changed let me know or if you could do better please go to the original link at XDA and post your set of instructions for us all to enjoy.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 01-25-2009 at 10:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.