PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 11:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: TF3D HD port 1/23/09 update

fatboy, is this monster running good now or are there still bugs?
Old 01-24-2009, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: G1
Carrier: TMO

rpmccormick is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I have tried reinstalling multiple times now.

1) Instal HD M 1.8.1
2) Install 15 tabs
3) Use TF3D Cfg. to hide Sounds/Comm and to move call history to the 3rd icon and calendar to somewhere in the middle.

Everytime, I only get 11 icons. The calendar and call-hist overwrite what was in that position.

Please, if someone has their HD icons with the first 5 = Home, People, Call Hist, SMS, EMail. And the last 2 = Settings, Programs (I don't care that much about the order of anything in the middle), then please post your 26948339_manila file for me.

Thanks.

Oh, and FYI: landscape kinda works like I want (no landscape at all) except that it does switch the portrait manila in a landscape view with the right side of the screen empty and the bottom cut off for a second, then it goes back to notmal portrail manila and works great even with the keyboard out. I love it, just wish it didn't glitch for a second when the keyboard is first opened.
Telus v1.04.05V Radio

Old 01-25-2009, 12:23 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Anyone get SSMaPa to work with this? Now that the weather tab is fixed, the lack of customization is the only thing holding me back
Old 01-25-2009, 12:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
fatboy, is this monster running good now or are there still bugs?
Running it and lovin it. There are a couple things needed to be fixed that I have on the first post but we are VERY close. I won't be going back.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 01-25-2009, 12:53 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

We may be closer than I had thought to a HD landscape.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=475264

Old 01-25-2009, 01:12 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Here is the red theme I promised. You will need to copy and paste/overwrite the files in your windows folder. For screen shots see post #144 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...121#post658121
Attached Files
File Type: zip Red Manila.zip (168.3 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fat boy; 01-25-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

I installed this on my Sprint Touch Pro and loved it.. Very very nice.. I did end up doing a hard reset to go back to the stock only due to the fact I use landscape a ton.. So as soon as they get this working I will be in love! lol.. I still hoping that maybe HTC will simply upgrade the sprint touch pro rom to come with the HD Touchflo but doubt that will happen anytime soon.. =[ .. Thanks for all the people working on this..

PS> the Red theme looks really nice
Old 01-25-2009, 01:28 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Alright, got a couple of pictures here... something to note though, it doesn't change the notifications to be colored, as well... I was hoping to see a green (1) for my text alert. It's better though, nice to have at least something back.

Also, installing that seemed to cause my HD Manila to not start automatically the majority of the time. Sometimes it does, most times it does not. Not a -huge- deal as I just run startmanila and all is well... just a little inconvenience.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:33 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Are you using Dharveys cab or the original green cab?
Old 01-25-2009, 03:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
XBOXmod/
This is VERY cool and holds alot of promise for those that want the upgraded Weather, Stock, Tab editor and other functions that came with HD. Here is some screen shots from his page and the link. Make sure to go over there and give him some feed back and thanks. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=1#post3157267

Updated feedback and issues:
-You CAN"T get just individual tabs at this time and those that have tried to install just one tab have crashed their phone.
-There is NO landscape support, but landscape still functions for texting and such. there is currently a landscape option being created and tested.
-seems to be faster.
-long install about 10 minutes, so just wait.
-the background4all tabs is pre-installed.
-most, not all, of the customize cab and edits that worked for the stock TF3D also work for HD TF3D.
-there is an upgrade to get the additional call history, calendar, comm manager and sound tabs added for a total of 15 tabs, but if you install this cab you lose the tab editor in the settings tab. So use Diamond TF3D Config 0.6.7 in order to customize your tabs.
-make sure you turn off TF3D first before install.
-make sure you have net cf 3.5 installed.
-In order to use weather you must frist delete My device/Application Data/HTC/databases/forecast_cache.db
-In order to avoid a midnight shut down of TF3D uncheck today time out under settings.
-Here is a quick (older) video, thanks cornelious2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTJS7Eu3jCA
-Uninstall sometimes works easy and sometimes you need to "Re-install to actually uninstall, so far this is the only way its worked for me on a stock rom.
-To see a bunch of screen shots of all the tabs and some sub menus see post #87 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...456#post647456
-I have some theme colors and files posted in #144 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=658121#post658121
-There is a temporary fix for the weather tab so its not streched out, insall this manila file with total commander in your windows directory and overwrite the current one. 72ac571f_manila see post #188 for the file
-Still need to fix: call history tab is streched out, the call history menu does not respond, the sound tab will not go to the bottom, fix tab editor when the additional tabs are installed, Get landscape fully functional.

HOW to install:

-close Manila (Uncheck touchflo 3D from today)
-install XBmod HD MANILA V1.7.cab into device not internal storage!!!
-wait more than 10mn for install
-install xbmod fix 1.8.cab
-install XBMOD autoloader FIXED.cab
-reboot
-touch the today screen
-enjoy

the author xboxmod has given permission to post the cabs here. Check the xda thread for the lastest files, the author has been pretty active and deserves our support and positive feedback. Please consider supporting his efforts.

Changelog:
1.8:
-Fixed stock tab thumbnail
-music tab list
-program tab list
New loader:
-new autoloader fix clock freeze
-install XBMOD autoloader.cab then reboot
-touch today screen & wait manila boot
(if it won't work this is related to netcf try to reinstall net framework 3.5 from here or remove netcf 2.00 )
if always won't work reinstall loader 0.4

-Fixed Clock Freeze for some roms, not Sprint stock rom
__________________________________________________ _________

DHarvey/
A benifit of this compressed cab is it is using less space and may be faster and there is only one cab istead of two (fix1.8 and Auto loader fix) update cabs. Here is the install method. DHarvey has given permission to post his cab here. If you use this please give feedback and thanks to DHarvey on Post #162 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52836&page=5
Released V1.8.1. Now includes the Autoloader so you only need to install a single cab file.

If you have already installed another version of the HD manila to date, you will have to hard-reset before you can use.

XBMOD_HD_MANILA_1.8.1(AUTOSTARTING)_CFC.cab

This is ONLY 1.8 combined with the autoloader cab so that you only have to install ONE cab. Nothing else has changed.

NOTE:: This cannot be uninstalled! Since it seems that most versions of manila did not like to be uninstalled, the cab file has been made so that it cannot be uninstalled.

__________________________________________________ _________

fat boy/
I usually don't ask for thanks but I have put a lot of time testing and working on the improvement of this HD port, so if I helped you please hit the thanks button.
TERRIBLE DIRECTIONS!

When you install XBmod HD MANILA V1.7.cab phone forces you to reboot. Upon rebooting it loads the auto loader so I went ahead and installed the other 2 cabs rebooted and now its back to the origional tf3d.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks