PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

typo lad is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve View Post
Instructions for Non-HTC devices
1. Install update 14 from first page
(I have verified that this can also be used with update 15, I did have to skip installing HTCAlbum but this is already built into my ROM)

2. After installation when it asks you to reboot choose cancel

3.Install Manilla2D_NonHTC_Patch.CAB

4. Reset, DONE!

Enjoy

I tried to follow these instructions. I loaded these files in this order.
1) XDA-Team_Manill2D
2) UPDATE 14 M2D.rar
3) Manilla2D_NonHTC_Patch
And this is what I got on my Sprint Treo 800w. The app works fairly well. Everything appears to be normal minus the usaul bugs that Im not concerned with at this point. I just dont understand why the app wont landscape to my today screen. I use Real VGA but I tried it on 96dpi which is what its set to in the pictures and I tried 128dpi. I believe real VGA holds no baring on why my screen wont give me the full image and landscape. Hoever like I said before all other functions work as normal and I can scroll thourgh all Icons on touch flo. I might need to try a difrent rar file. I searched and did not find anything related to my issue. Any help or input would be appreciated. A big thanks goes to Jethro Static, kushiel and Arigold1. This is very impresive work guys and to have it on NON HTC devices is pretty cool.

I'm following your instructions and was wondering if you'd ever found a way to get it to show in full screen.

Thanks.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by typo lad View Post
I'm following your instructions and was wondering if you'd ever found a way to get it to show in full screen.

Thanks.
The bottom row is full screen. I have the xml settings file to get it to look like that, I would have to look for it if you want it? The problem was not the apearance of the UI/Screen The problem was that the phone would not ring.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenum View Post
For some reason no one want to answer this question. I've installed Real VGA and tried both the 96dpi and 124 dpi setting to no avail. Is there something else that is required in order for a screen fill?

Thanks!

I would have to look for the xml file (settings) that I found to get it to look like the bottom row. I will look for it if any one still wants it.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i8000
Carrier: turkcell

erdemokan is a n00b

thanks
Old 11-04-2009, 02:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i900
Carrier: tmobile

quickonthefeet is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by azahidi View Post
Modify these files (in \windows) with any graphic editor (GIMP also works)
hh_fw_tab_bg_fill_new.png - bottom bar slider
hh_fw_title.png - top bar

For transparent slider, see here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=31
I followed your instructions but the background behind the icons is still solid black panel but the top and slider are transparent. Also my windows file is hh_fw_tab_bg_fill.png but yours has new at the end!
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:37 PM
cesarparent

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hello !
I'm new on this forum, and i'm trying to install some themes on Manila2d, but it doesn't work very nice : the clock is always shrinker to the right side of the screen (on Diamond-like clocks). Does someone know how to fix that ?
Good Day !
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks