PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Touchflo3d Now on cab. Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

FYI, I've archived a ton of posts so that y'all didn't have to wade through 50 pages. If I've accidently archived something that was important to the discussion, please shoot me a pm and I'll add the post(s) back in.

J.Static is doing a good job of keeping the first post up to date so please refer to it for the latest and greatest.

Thanks for your understanding.

late,
Coz
Old 09-16-2008, 12:20 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddbody View Post
Anybody have an idea how to get these cloks Clocks for TF3D to work on the Mogul?
No but i'm bookmarking this for when we do!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro
Carrier: sprint

impact is a n00b

Has anyone found a fix for the Vogue Volume slider?
Old 09-16-2008, 12:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anybody tried newest version0.07 found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=425694 BOO
Old 09-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by impact View Post
Has anyone found a fix for the Vogue Volume slider?
install opal volume control cab - reset - uninstall - reset = volume back to normal... just worked for me!
Old 09-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

sayex is a n00b
Smile Re: Touchflo3d Now on cab. Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

I was reading through all the posts trying to look for my answer when the posts were archived (THANK YOU) but still did not see anyone having this issue. I am on a Mogul Stock ROM 3.56.651.0, everything is working just fine other then just a minor issue, the issues I am seeing are, when you click on "Launch Browser" nothing happens, as well as when you move to the music screen it says searching for a few sec then Windows Media Play pops open saying "Cannot play the file. The file is either corrupted or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play". I tried to find out what file it was trying to launch but with no luck. I did not see anyone having this issue (posted at least yet)

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Old 09-16-2008, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayex View Post
I was reading through all the posts trying to look for my answer when the posts were archived (THANK YOU) but still did not see anyone having this issue. I am on a Mogul Stock ROM 3.56.651.0, everything is working just fine other then just a minor issue, the issues I am seeing are, when you click on "Launch Browser" nothing happens, as well as when you move to the music screen it says searching for a few sec then Windows Media Play pops open saying "Cannot play the file. The file is either corrupted or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play". I tried to find out what file it was trying to launch but with no luck. I did not see anyone having this issue (posted at least yet)

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
This is the most stable version to date Manila2D
Old 09-16-2008, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Telus

grondinm is keeping up the good workgrondinm is keeping up the good work

i'm having a really hard tiome removing this thing...tired meny times but it keeps coming back saying it was not fully removed...what can i do...

what i did
Disabled it from today screen
soft reset
unistall
no go so i
removed the music player(wich i had installed seperatly)
tried unistall of manilla2d again
no go

please help

Like my work or have i helped you in anyway? Why not Buy me a drink.

Feel like getting bitten and help me out click here

http://www.signaturebar.com/uploads/images/35944.JPG

"We did nothing to stop the murdering of people just like us" -Rise Against
Old 09-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone on the mogul try the 05 or 06 versions from yesterday and if so, how stable are they?
Old 09-16-2008, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by grondinm View Post
i'm having a really hard tiome removing this thing...tired meny times but it keeps coming back saying it was not fully removed...what can i do...

what i did
Disabled it from today screen
soft reset
unistall
no go so i
removed the music player(wich i had installed seperatly)
tried unistall of manilla2d again
no go

please help
I hard reset the first couple of times. Then I purchased SK Tools and that uninstalls it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks