PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Telus

grondinm is keeping up the good workgrondinm is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touchflo3d Now on cab. Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by capthr View Post
I hard reset the first couple of times. Then I purchased SK Tools and that uninstalls it.
is theire really no other way to remove this...don't really want to get sktools just to get ride of this...i'm going to be flashing my phone soon anyways but still...you should be able to uninstall it...

Like my work or have i helped you in anyway? Why not Buy me a drink.

Feel like getting bitten and help me out click here

http://www.signaturebar.com/uploads/images/35944.JPG

"We did nothing to stop the murdering of people just like us" -Rise Against
Old 09-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by grondinm View Post
is theire really no other way to remove this...don't really want to get sktools just to get ride of this...i'm going to be flashing my phone soon anyways but still...you should be able to uninstall it...
From what I've read here and at XDA no there doesn't seem a reliable way to uninstall.

SK tools has a trial version you can try that. it only shows a few programs, not all, maybe you get lucky
Old 09-16-2008, 02:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Nexus 5x
Carrier: Republic Wireless

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu

[UPDATE 11] September 15, 2008

Down load this cab file and use this one for xda-team_2dmanilla.cab, keep in mind you also need to install contacts fix so you can add contacts, select programs, and add weather locations.
File Found Here
Need your Apache OEM ROM? Get it here!
========================================
Old 09-16-2008, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

albertan is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to albertan

Good Day fellow Geeks...

I am trying to add my city to the weather list... I have edited the XML but it seems that I can't easliy replace the version in the windows folder. Is there a better way to do this than using cut and paste. Is there a program that will allow me to view the windows folder when connected to my PC... using ActiveSync it will not let me see the windows folder so that I can delete the HH_0409_WeatherCities.XML to replace it with the new one that I have edited to include my city.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old 09-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by capthr View Post
From what I've read here and at XDA no there doesn't seem a reliable way to uninstall.

SK tools has a trial version you can try that. it only shows a few programs, not all, maybe you get lucky
This was just posted by PREZIDENT: Uninstall Fix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 uninstall this application just run the install cab once more, it will ask you about old version, answer OK. uninstallation process will run, after that ppc will ask U 2 choose the new install location, at this point press CANCEL and restart your PDA. that is it! HAVE FUN!
Old 09-16-2008, 02:22 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootheresa View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 uninstall this application just run the install cab once more, it will ask you about old version, answer OK. uninstallation process will run, after that ppc will ask U 2 choose the new install location, at this point press CANCEL and restart your PDA. that is it! HAVE FUN!
Creator of iLife ROM Series

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Nexus 5x
Carrier: Republic Wireless

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu

[UPDATE 12] September 16, 2008

a complete do it yourself install with instructions found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1066

Last edited by jabu; 09-16-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Telus

grondinm is keeping up the good workgrondinm is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootheresa View Post

Old 09-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Alright I have had it!!!!!! I tried not to ask you guys this dumb question but I'm at my wits ends....... How the heck do I get the stupid Audio Manager to work? I have everthing els working including youtube but this AM will not work at all I wasted a hole day of work on this thing, when I should have been working on my Theme for TF2D!!!!!!!!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 09-16-2008, 03:21 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabu View Post
[UPDATE 12] September 16, 2008

a complete do it yourself install with instructions found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1066

404 page now found

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks