PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

dellmas is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.7.0 [24-Mar-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
winmospeed is built into project teya, you just have to set the speed. i set mine to 710mhz, which is pretty fast and stable...
Thanks. I just set it. I'll see how it goes.

Still seems just as laggy. Another thing. Has anyone else ALWAYS got an error upon exiting CHTEditor.exe? Doesnt matter if I apply anything or not. I exit CHTEditor I get an error and must select Quit.

Cool so I just learned you cant go into Teya Portal and change anything while overclocked. Errors out.

Also, is there any way to have functioning animated gifs as your wallpaper? I did this years ago with an old LG flip phone but somehow this doesnt work on the Imagio.

Last edited by dellmas; 04-09-2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Update
Old 04-09-2011, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellmas View Post
Thanks. I just set it. I'll see how it goes.

Still seems just as laggy. Another thing. Has anyone else ALWAYS got an error upon exiting CHTEditor.exe? Doesnt matter if I apply anything or not. I exit CHTEditor I get an error and must select Quit.

Cool so I just learned you cant go into Teya Portal and change anything while overclocked. Errors out.

Also, is there any way to have functioning animated gifs as your wallpaper? I did this years ago with an old LG flip phone but somehow this doesnt work on the Imagio.
the cht error is a known error with cht, has nothing to do with teya or the imagio. you should be able to do anything with the imagio oc'd as you would if it wasnt oc'd, including anything in teya portal, every other problem your having sounds like a hardware problem, i would send your phone back to verizon and have it replaced. you should not be having all these problems with your phone, they are not common with the imagio at all...
Old 04-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Lurker

dellmas is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
the cht error is a known error with cht, has nothing to do with teya or the imagio. you should be able to do anything with the imagio oc'd as you would if it wasnt oc'd, including anything in teya portal, every other problem your having sounds like a hardware problem, i would send your phone back to verizon and have it replaced. you should not be having all these problems with your phone, they are not common with the imagio at all...
No doubt. I was just trying out this animated gif as my wallpaper. Turned all animations on as I had it set to none for slower devices. Manually restarted and all of a sudden my background was black and my menus were different. I found CHTEditor and selected it. It then stated that CHTEditor was not installed and asked if I wanted to search the web for it. It was as if I had no home screen. The slider at the bottom was always up. I dont know what happened but it was all weird. I rebooted again and it was the same. So finally I took it apart and soft booted and it's back to normal lag.

No sense in sendin it to VZW as I plan to drop $600 on a ThunderBolt soon. Can't wait!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio/Project Teya

gpinc is a n00b

hi jmart,

any new surprises with Teya 1.80. Hope will release very soon.

Teya Rocks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

johnny2678 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to johnny2678

jmart, great ROM! any chance we can get bluetooth tethering enabled in the next release?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

@dellmas: I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with the Imagio. A couple things to note:
- I see that you have enabled CHT lockscreen, it is definitely going to have more lag than the stock HTC lockscreen.
- Please remember that Sense 2.5 and CHT are designed for much more powerful devices. The more eye candy you disable, the faster your phone will run.
- Pay attention to the amount of programs running in the background, as this will definitely slow your phone down.
- Overclocking helps, but is not a miracle worker
- Hopefully you can get your Imagio dialed in, it's actually a pretty decent phone IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpinc View Post
hi jmart,

any new surprises with Teya 1.80. Hope will release very soon.

Teya Rocks
Thanks buddy! I have a few more things to work out before release, I am shooting for later this week or possibly the beginning of next. Depending on how much time I can spend on it before the wifey gets mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny2678 View Post
jmart, great ROM! any chance we can get bluetooth tethering enabled in the next release?
Yep, this will definitely be included in the next release.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Yep, this will definitely be included in the next release.
Excellent! Is there any way for current 1.7.X users to enable it manually (regedit?) or does something new need to be cooked in?
Old 04-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny2678 View Post
Excellent! Is there any way for current 1.7.X users to enable it manually (regedit?) or does something new need to be cooked in?
Sorry for the delay buddy, please give this cab a shot. Install to device memory and soft reset.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Bluetooth_Tether_Fix.cab (1.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-18-2011, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Sorry for the delay buddy, please give this cab a shot. Install to device memory and soft reset.
hmm, no dice... dial up networking is still not available after installing the cab. I'll flash back to some old roms where the BT internet sharing was working and check into some registry settings. I'll post back if I find anything.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:38 PM
Lurker

Anderz72 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRosenow View Post
I can't shed any light on what your problem IS . . . but I can tell you that I have synched with my Exchange server in every Teya ROM from 1.3 through 1.7 and have never had any problems. I put in my email address and password, and it autodetects my settings and I am good to go. Never any cert problems or anything else.

What version of Exchange Server are y'all running?
Thanks for the info. Using Exchange 2007 at work.

I think I figured it out. It appears to have something to do with all the proper certificates being verified, or at least something that goes on during handshaking between Exchange on the device and actual Exchange Server. Maybe some permissions or something? I'm not too well versed on Exchange email.

Regardless, I found a "catch all" reg edit that seems to have done the trick. It modifies ~20 reg. values. Looking forward to Project: Teya 1.8!! Can't wait to try it out. I saw there's a new SimClock released. Looks interesting....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development