PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 11:05 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.1.0 [09-Dec-2010]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patam View Post
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Downloading......
Flashing......

Fix doesn't work
You just replasing "+" with "011" It could work in the USA, but doesn't work for Europe. Dialer should be able to dial numbers which are started with "+".
Please try a few things and report back with results.
Go to dialer
-Menu/Options.../CDMA Services/Current Country/Get Settings, Set country name to your country
-Menu/Options.../CDMA Services/Plus Code Dialing/Get Settings, Set International dialing code to your country

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadwe View Post
ok sorry for massive images and triple posting but I just reflashed and left all teya settings default and everything is working now. mms is coming through. afraid to change it to wm messaging for fear of it breaking mms again etc.
That was one of the problems I was having with the early testing of the messaging toggle. It was very intermittent, but I wasn't able to reproduce the problem in the final build.

I apologize for these two issues guys, they have been a major PITA! I will continue to work on this and hopefully get something figured out soon. Thanks again for the feed back!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 12-17-2010 at 11:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Survivalism is keeping up the good workSurvivalism is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.2.0 [16-Dec-2010]

Just flashed 1.2, couple things i have noticed.

When changing the soft keys to how they were in 1.1 some of the icons disappeared, i have it as start menu, phone, tab slider, cht menu, lock. the tab slider and the cht menu icons wont show up.

Further testing last night showed me that it was not teya itself freezing my phone with swype, it is the version of swype inside teya.. i installed swype 3.9 on an energy rom and had the same problem.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivalism View Post
Just flashed 1.2, couple things i have noticed.

When changing the soft keys to how they were in 1.1 some of the icons disappeared, i have it as start menu, phone, tab slider, cht menu, lock. the tab slider and the cht menu icons wont show up.

Further testing last night showed me that it was not teya itself freezing my phone with swype, it is the version of swype inside teya.. i installed swype 3.9 on an energy rom and had the same problem.
The menu and tab slider are actually transparent, I did this to make the theme more complete. I can get you a couple of images to replace them if you would like.

The issue with Swype is very strange, that is a problem I have never experienced. Are you installing Swype or using the cooked in version? If using the cooked in, please try it after a fresh flash, before you install anything or restore any backup. This will help eliminate the problem.

Last edited by jmart518; 12-17-2010 at 11:40 AM.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:19 PM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
That was one of the problems I was having with the early testing of the messaging toggle. It was very intermittent, but I wasn't able to reproduce the problem in the final build.
Ok, so I figured I should try the toggle again and it broke my mms again etc. I seem to be getting this problem every time.

I really love everything else about this rom I just need a working WM Messaging option as HTC messaging kills me. For now I will switch back to Energy Rom but I'll be keeping a close eye on the progress of this Rom in hopes for an update that may fix my problem.

Thanks for your diligent and hard work jmart, regardless of the bugs the Rom is coming along quite well!
Old 12-17-2010, 05:56 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadwe View Post
Ok, so I figured I should try the toggle again and it broke my mms again etc. I seem to be getting this problem every time.

I really love everything else about this rom I just need a working WM Messaging option as HTC messaging kills me. For now I will switch back to Energy Rom but I'll be keeping a close eye on the progress of this Rom in hopes for an update that may fix my problem.

Thanks for your diligent and hard work jmart, regardless of the bugs the Rom is coming along quite well!
Thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you, I have been switching back and forth and still sending and receiving mms. I am not sure why it was so intermittent before and now it works great. I will continue to perfect this, because I think it is a really cool feature to have in a ROM.

**Important**
Anybody that has enabled WM messaging, but wants to return to HTC messaging, you must first kill SMS Patch.exe from the task manager. If you do not do this, Project: Teya [Customizations] will throw an error. This has been fixed and will be included in the next release.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:11 PM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you, I have been switching back and forth and still sending and receiving mms. I am not sure why it was so intermittent before and now it works great. I will continue to perfect this, because I think it is a really cool feature to have in a ROM.

**Important**
Anybody that has enabled WM messaging, but wants to return to HTC messaging, you must first kill SMS Patch.exe from the task manager. If you do not do this, Project: Teya [Customizations] will throw an error. This has been fixed and will be included in the next release.
So you are able to send and receive mms while using WM messaging? Hmmm.... I really like everything about this rom, I may screw around with it and see what I can figure out. Look forward to the next release with the fix for the toggle as well.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Jmart will any of the old fashion original MMS fixes work? When roms first came out MMS was broken but it seems to be fixed in most roms now. not sure what will help. Ill try the mikes304 mms patch and see if that works
Old 12-17-2010, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; XV6975; Windows Phone 6.5.3.5))

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre
Jmart will any of the old fashion original MMS fixes work? When roms first came out MMS was broken but it seems to be fixed in most roms now. not sure what will help. Ill try the mikes304 mms patch and see if that works
ok mikes 304 fix doesn't work. the valkery fix says i dont have permission to install.... why is that? do i need sdk certs or something?

Last edited by gokudre; 12-18-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.414; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

ok Jmart one more thing. when im in opera mini i cant click the windows hard key to bring up the start menu. i can in any other application.. just not opera mini...
Old 12-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.414; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

ok Jmart one more thing. when im in opera mini i cant click the windows hard key to bring up the start menu. i can in any other application.. just not opera mini...
This is a known issue with Opera Mini 5.1. It will work if you press it around three times quickly. I have not found a fix for it, but if you come across one, I will gladly incorporate it into the ROM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development