View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 11:35 AM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.2.0 [16-Dec-2010]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivalism View Post
Just flashed 1.2, couple things i have noticed.

When changing the soft keys to how they were in 1.1 some of the icons disappeared, i have it as start menu, phone, tab slider, cht menu, lock. the tab slider and the cht menu icons wont show up.

Further testing last night showed me that it was not teya itself freezing my phone with swype, it is the version of swype inside teya.. i installed swype 3.9 on an energy rom and had the same problem.
The menu and tab slider are actually transparent, I did this to make the theme more complete. I can get you a couple of images to replace them if you would like.

The issue with Swype is very strange, that is a problem I have never experienced. Are you installing Swype or using the cooked in version? If using the cooked in, please try it after a fresh flash, before you install anything or restore any backup. This will help eliminate the problem.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 12-17-2010 at 11:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.