PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Vietnam

nguyenhonghiep is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.3.0 [23-Dec-2010]

anyone have the same problem with me??when i connect my bluetooh headset to the phone,it have two choice to connect, that 's headset and stereo,just headset can connect but stereo always failed to connect.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: Movilnet CDMA y Digitel GSM

figlesias is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to figlesias

I have a similar problem, stereo headset does not work, only the handsfree.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Velcom

Patam is a n00b

BTW, does anybody know, how could I save home layout, quicklinks and email account before new ROM version flashing?
Old 01-03-2011, 09:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

IanPhillips1 is keeping up the good workIanPhillips1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patam View Post
BTW, does anybody know, how could I save home layout, quicklinks and email account before new ROM version flashing?

if you are using cht2.0 you can install the cHT2.0 scheduler and save your baseline and reapply after flashing, its pretty easy considering the time it saves you.

Vin's Plutonium (hearts)
VZW 2.35 Radio
Old 01-03-2011, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

IanPhillips1 is keeping up the good workIanPhillips1 is keeping up the good work

jmart- kick but ROM you have here, love the home screen layout. i have two questions:
1) Where can i get a hold of the soft key bar and that you use? perhaps a cab?
2) The FM radio crashes right after it opens, it's my wife's phone and may be a deal breaker for her. any ideas as the FM radio is out of my scope and alien to me being a TP2 user.

again great ROM!
Old 01-03-2011, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
i get freezes with it lately too. not sure whats up but the Rss widget is definatly buggy
which RSS widget are you using? i had similar issues with the OG Widget(known bug) but not with the new re-sizable(up to five lines) one, plus you can read the feed v/s seeing just one line ([UPDATE:23DEC][CHT2.0_WIDGET] RESIZABLE RSSReader [Change text color] - xda-developers)

Last edited by IanPhillips1; 01-03-2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: add link
Old 01-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanPhillips1 View Post
which RSS widget are you using? i had similar issues with the OG Widget(known bug) but not with the new re-sizable(up to five lines) one, plus you can read the feed v/s seeing just one line ([UPDATE:23DEC][CHT2.0_WIDGET] RESIZABLE RSSReader [Change text color] - xda-developers)
Rss hub. the size of the icon is fine. its when i open it and im actually using it that i get crashes
Old 01-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
I have that issue to. Only for certain contacts though. its sporadic though. not every contact. Not sure what it is. Its not FB contacts or fav contacts only either.
I'm not sure what the problem is, can you guys be more specific so I can try to pin point the cause? Messaging tab, widget or Messaging Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhonghiep View Post
anyone have the same problem with me??when i connect my bluetooh headset to the phone,it have two choice to connect, that 's headset and stereo,just headset can connect but stereo always failed to connect.
I don't have a bluetooth at the moment, but I will get my hands on one ASAP to try to figure out what's going on with stereo BT.

Quote:
jmart- kick but ROM you have here, love the home screen layout. i have two questions:
1) Where can i get a hold of the soft key bar and that you use? perhaps a cab?
2) The FM radio crashes right after it opens, it's my wife's phone and may be a deal breaker for her. any ideas as the FM radio is out of my scope and alien to me being a TP2 user.

again great ROM!
Thanks buddy!
1) The softkey is actually created by me, but based on Nordpolcamper's work you can find at: Softbar Collection
2) I haven't had any problems with FM radio, please make sure that the headphones are plugged in. Also, what has been installed post flash?

Quote:
Good call on the resizeable widget, it is much more stable than the original version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadwe View Post
hey jmart, any ETA on the next release? Teya 1.4.0 DD
Haha! I am waiting on a new release to leak, but things have been very quiet lately. Hopefully something will drop soon!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 01-03-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

sceadwe is a n00b

So over the past day I have noticed a slight problem with this rom as well as the energy rom, well idk if you would say its a problem with the rom so much as its a problem with CHT in the rom. Anyways the issue I have is that whenever I receive a text message it will briefly show the notification (2 seconds to be exact) then disappear without me getting a chance to click the notification. After about an hour of troubleshooting I finally narrowed the problem down to something wrong with the automatically mark as read setting under CHTEditor/Widgets/Messages. It was set to 2 seconds as it always has been but the thing is that the notification would reset to read after 2 seconds whether I was actually looking at the widget or any other page on the home screen. The only solution I have found is to disable the mark as read after 2 seconds setting and then restart sense, but I did like the setting and wish I could figure out how to really fix this.

SOoooo.... Any suggestions guys? Am I just stuck with stupid buggy CHT right now?
Old 01-04-2011, 07:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadwe View Post
So over the past day I have noticed a slight problem with this rom as well as the energy rom, well idk if you would say its a problem with the rom so much as its a problem with CHT in the rom. Anyways the issue I have is that whenever I receive a text message it will briefly show the notification (2 seconds to be exact) then disappear without me getting a chance to click the notification. After about an hour of troubleshooting I finally narrowed the problem down to something wrong with the automatically mark as read setting under CHTEditor/Widgets/Messages. It was set to 2 seconds as it always has been but the thing is that the notification would reset to read after 2 seconds whether I was actually looking at the widget or any other page on the home screen. The only solution I have found is to disable the mark as read after 2 seconds setting and then restart sense, but I did like the setting and wish I could figure out how to really fix this.

SOoooo.... Any suggestions guys? Am I just stuck with stupid buggy CHT right now?
set it to 0 seconds ,that should take care of it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development