View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:17 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.3.0 [23-Dec-2010]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
I have that issue to. Only for certain contacts though. its sporadic though. not every contact. Not sure what it is. Its not FB contacts or fav contacts only either.
I'm not sure what the problem is, can you guys be more specific so I can try to pin point the cause? Messaging tab, widget or Messaging Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhonghiep View Post
anyone have the same problem with me??when i connect my bluetooh headset to the phone,it have two choice to connect, that 's headset and stereo,just headset can connect but stereo always failed to connect.
I don't have a bluetooth at the moment, but I will get my hands on one ASAP to try to figure out what's going on with stereo BT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanPhillips1 View Post
jmart- kick but ROM you have here, love the home screen layout. i have two questions:
1) Where can i get a hold of the soft key bar and that you use? perhaps a cab?
2) The FM radio crashes right after it opens, it's my wife's phone and may be a deal breaker for her. any ideas as the FM radio is out of my scope and alien to me being a TP2 user.

again great ROM!
Thanks buddy!
1) The softkey is actually created by me, but based on Nordpolcamper's work you can find at: Softbar Collection
2) I haven't had any problems with FM radio, please make sure that the headphones are plugged in. Also, what has been installed post flash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanPhillips1 View Post
which RSS widget are you using? i had similar issues with the OG Widget(known bug) but not with the new re-sizable(up to five lines) one, plus you can read the feed v/s seeing just one line ([UPDATE:23DEC][CHT2.0_WIDGET] RESIZABLE RSSReader [Change text color] - xda-developers)
Good call on the resizeable widget, it is much more stable than the original version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadwe View Post
hey jmart, any ETA on the next release? Teya 1.4.0 DD
Haha! I am waiting on a new release to leak, but things have been very quiet lately. Hopefully something will drop soon!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 01-03-2011 at 09:29 PM.