PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Would You Prefer a Very Basic ROM with Functionality to Add Cabs on the Fly
Yes - Strip it All Out and Provide Cabs for Stripped Out Pieces 7 46.67%
No - I Actually Like What You Have Incorporated into Your ROMs 5 33.33%
Maybe - Pear Back What You Have Included to Something Smaller 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Steve's Imagio Manila ROM v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
I did some more testing this afternoon and I was able to connect with VZ Access Mgr on my Win7 laptop. I am doing one more test, but I believe I have a working ROM with Modem Link embedded.

Edit: ok all testing is complete and successful. 23563 ROM has been updated with working Modem Link.
Steve - I don't know whether I should be happy or sad. lol. Just finished setting up my phone after installing the last update.

Thanks a bunch. I don't suppose Modem Link is something that can be put in a .cab that I can just install?

I was also reminded by another member about the "thank you button" . so I thanked you on just about every single post
Old 05-19-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
Steve - I don't know whether I should be happy or sad. lol. Just finished setting up my phone after installing the last update.

Thanks a bunch. I don't suppose Modem Link is something that can be put in a .cab that I can just install?

I was also reminded by another member about the "thank you button" . so I thanked you on just about every single post
Actually there are pieces of Modem Link that are embedded in the OS, so I will just keep it as I progress through my updates. I cannot promise that something else might break it, but will make sure its on my test list.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Actually there are pieces of Modem Link that are embedded in the OS, so I will just keep it as I progress through my updates. I cannot promise that something else might break it, but will make sure its on my test list.
Thanks. I just flashed the update. I will let you know what happens. Wow. Just started up. I like the visual changes. Ok. Got to get busy. TTYL.

Edit - How do I get that sweet background on the Start menu to be my back ground for my Today page?

Last edited by thepolishguy; 05-19-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
Thanks. I just flashed the update. I will let you know what happens. Wow. Just started up. I like the visual changes. Ok. Got to get busy. TTYL.

Edit - How do I get that sweet background on the Start menu to be my back ground for my Today page?
Menu/Home Wallpaper/Weather Wallpaper
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I just checked the camera app package and there is no video camera link. Have you seen some form of link in another ROM?
Im about 99% positive that Myclean imagio 21874 and enegy 21903 both have them. I have flashed so many different roms. They have a link for a camcorder. Maybe its something different that they have added.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:37 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
Im about 99% positive that Myclean imagio 21874 and enegy 21903 both have them. I have flashed so many different roms. They have a link for a camcorder. Maybe its something different that they have added.
Ok I found it and will begin some testing today. Stay tuned.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Ok I found it and will begin some testing today. Stay tuned.
Awesome...thanks. It just takes a long time to switch from camera to video when you want to capture something quickly. Lets just say I hang around with some really funny people. lol

AND I also wanted to tell you that with build 21903 when you press the end key, it brings up the options

TURN AIRPLANE MODE ON
LOCK DEVICE
SET VIBRATE..

No options for Turn off Phone...Which is no bid deal. I just installed XDA Shutdown.

Last edited by dedi2034; 05-20-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Imagio, htc Evo
Carrier: Iusacell

crisra is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisra View Post
I install a custom taskbar and dont work, I have try in another rooms and work ok!
Here is the taskbar that I'm using:

MyCleanImagio - Taskbar Icons Android.cab
Old 05-20-2010, 01:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
Awesome...thanks. It just takes a long time to switch from camera to video when you want to capture something quickly. Lets just say I hang around with some really funny people. lol

AND I also wanted to tell you that with build 21903 when you press the end key, it brings up the options

TURN AIRPLANE MODE ON
LOCK DEVICE
SET VIBRATE..

No options for Turn off Phone...Which is no bid deal. I just installed XDA Shutdown.
Yes I am aware of that. I am working on including PsShutXP as the default, or go back to the stock Imagio screen that includes the turn phone off.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Updated ROMs are now available. These include a Camcorder shortcut, and addtl core cleanup.

Please take a look at Start/Programs. I have been toying with the idea of cleaning this up a bit. Can you let me know if you have all the links you need, or am I missing any that should be there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development