PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Would You Prefer a Very Basic ROM with Functionality to Add Cabs on the Fly
Yes - Strip it All Out and Provide Cabs for Stripped Out Pieces 7 46.67%
No - I Actually Like What You Have Incorporated into Your ROMs 5 33.33%
Maybe - Pear Back What You Have Included to Something Smaller 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Steve's Imagio Manila ROM v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
I have a question about the task manager. I was previously told on another rom that i used to use touch X task manager to be able to add the x at the top of the screen, and you can set it to close open programs, I have the cab on my storage card, but for some reason, its not allowing me to install it. Does anyone know why this is happening, and how i can set this rom to have the x and set it to close the running programs?

Ok, and also, I tried to install xda shutdown, I can't install that either. Im not able to install anything. Any idea whats going on?

PS. It doesn't even give me an option to install on memory, or storage card. Just tells me unsuccessful..
Checking...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Imagio, htc Evo
Carrier: Iusacell

crisra is a n00b

hey can you unlock the taskbar on the next build?
Thanks.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisra View Post
hey can you unlock the taskbar on the next build?
Thanks.
Unlock the taskbar? What do you mean?
Old 05-19-2010, 12:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Imagio, htc Evo
Carrier: Iusacell

crisra is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
Unlock the taskbar? What do you mean?
I install a custom taskbar and dont work, I have try in another rooms and work ok!
Old 05-19-2010, 08:06 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisra View Post
I install a custom taskbar and dont work, I have try in another rooms and work ok!
Its possible the Cookie Hometab is the issue, but not having the taskbar I cannot test. Would you like to provide the taskbar so I can see what is happening?
Old 05-19-2010, 08:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

21903 - every time I tried to use WI-FI got the connection error so have gone back to the 23563 rom which works fine.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 05-19-2010, 09:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Steve - I installed the updated rom. Modem Link still gives me that same error... "Unable to connect... blah blah blah... hardware failure something something..." Thanks for trying to figure it out for me. Maybe in a future build.

Here's a question - after working on the modem link issue, I did a full restore from SPB Backup. Does that mean that I basically reverted to the previous rom? Or do I still retain the new improvements of this rom? After flashing a new rom - can you do a restore from SPB? So far it is working great. But if I upgraded by downloading and then downgraded by restoring - well - I don't want to do that.

Hope that makes sense. Thanks for your advice.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:27 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
Steve - I installed the updated rom. Modem Link still gives me that same error... "Unable to connect... blah blah blah... hardware failure something something..." Thanks for trying to figure it out for me. Maybe in a future build.

Here's a question - after working on the modem link issue, I did a full restore from SPB Backup. Does that mean that I basically reverted to the previous rom? Or do I still retain the new improvements of this rom? After flashing a new rom - can you do a restore from SPB? So far it is working great. But if I upgraded by downloading and then downgraded by restoring - well - I don't want to do that.

Hope that makes sense. Thanks for your advice.
If you restore your entire ROM with SPB then unless the backup is my ROM you will have overlaid it. If you only backup a piece with SPB then only that might be overlaid.

I will put Modem Link on the back burner for now, as I have some 21903 issues I need to work through. Once I get things more organized I will come back to the Modem Link issue. I have to say if you are paying $30 for tethering don't you think that is alot on top of the data plan you are paying for? I pay $30 for my data plan and would never let VZW squeeze me for more. VZW have bigger fish to fry than a person using their data plan for tethering.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:55 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
21903 - every time I tried to use WI-FI got the connection error so have gone back to the 23563 rom which works fine.
21903 has been updated and should be fully operational. Please download from link on post 1 and let me know how things look now. Sorry for all the start/stop on this build.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
21903 has been updated and should be fully operational. Please download from link on post 1 and let me know how things look now. Sorry for all the start/stop on this build.
Im sorry for asking for it, and it causing you so many issues. But I am very happy that you continued, and I am downloading now, and will let you know. Thanks again steve. Looks like I am the only one that thanked you on the first post....If I could do it again, I would..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development