PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 03:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible, HTC Imagio, HTC Touch pro, XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Mike304 is keeping up the good workMike304 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.2b 23559 & 21896 4/17/10

Hey guys I was hoping you can help me out here. First of all I'm using the newest build of drellisdee rom and I must say it gets faster and faster every time (thanks drellisdee!). Aside that I wanted to know if anyone here uses smartphonetracker and if you do does it work with this rom, has anyone tried it? I'm having trouble receiving the message it's suppose to send when you send it the secret word. Thanks!
Old 04-20-2010, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

djp952 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtanis View Post
those are some really nice icons....i know you are going for the grayscale theme but you should think about making a color version also....just a thought tho
Alright. I'll keep working on them since it seems like something I can contribute I'm no artist and have been just combining stock elements together so far. I can do colors too, it's easy to colorize things in the tool I have.

Any progress I make I'll put in a new thread in the Imagio main area, I don't want to drag down the good Dr.'s thread on him. I'm stumped on ideas for a lot of the icons and will likely need some suggestions I have to ask a couple people permission before I could distribute anything anyway.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Please don't muddy up this thread, I really should have started a new one. Apologies.

Last edited by djp952; 04-20-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:00 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike304 View Post
Hey guys I was hoping you can help me out here. First of all I'm using the newest build of drellisdee rom and I must say it gets faster and faster every time (thanks drellisdee!). Aside that I wanted to know if anyone here uses smartphonetracker and if you do does it work with this rom, has anyone tried it? I'm having trouble receiving the message it's suppose to send when you send it the secret word. Thanks!
The sms inbox intercept code is written for default windows mobile sms and like the VVM sms trigger it doesn't work as the htc messaging takes over the sms inbox. It should work on the htc msg disabled version just fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible, HTC Imagio, HTC Touch pro, XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Mike304 is keeping up the good workMike304 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
The sms inbox intercept code is written for default windows mobile sms and like the VVM sms trigger it doesn't work as the htc messaging takes over the sms inbox. It should work on the htc msg disabled version just fine.
Thanks drellisdee I'll try that out.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:14 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'll have 23563 up tommorow I built it this afternoon but haven't had time to upload. Sys is rather fast.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:30 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.3 23563 4/20/10

RC1.3 SYS 23563 is uploaded noticeable speed difference
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

s004kcg is keeping up the good works004kcg is keeping up the good work

you the man, downloading and updating now!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

fluidj is becoming a great contributor
Talking Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.3 23563 4/20/10

Quote:
!!! Truer words have never been spoken errrr uhh written

I think this is the fastest flash i have ever done. AND my exchange account has NEVER synced up calendars & contacts this fast!

Everything is really snappy!
NICE!
Will you be doing a RC1.3b without HTC messaging?
Old 04-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
The speed and stability with RC 1.3 are very good .
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 04-22-2010, 01:09 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Donators check your testing folder. Uploaded an experimental RC1.3 that spb benchmarks about 150% overall higher than RC1.3 which is already rather fast. Notice the speed of manila and please PM about any issues and stability. If all goes well I'll release to public. Note the cold boot (Initial boot after flash) will take a bit longer but you shouldn't see any difference in load up times after its initial boot. Also, dont use cookies nor any manila mods other than reg as they likely won't work and break things on experimental build.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 04-22-2010 at 01:27 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development