PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 02:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 15| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjclemd View Post
The only issue I have found is with youtube... It always gives me a "device is out of memory" error... No biggie though. I was never crazy about utube anyway. Oh yea... and battery life, but im attributing that to the overclock

THANK YOU NRG!!!!!
I seen a user had an issue with their e-mail, did u have this issue? Also did u get that "out of memory" error after changing to an alternate start menu thats built into the rom? If youtube is the only issue, im gonna go ahead and unlock this phone to start flashing.

I havent unlocked yet because this stock rom is not bad at all, its quite snappy & responsive so far. my only complaints are the landscape keyboard keys being super tiny and it looks quite boring plus I HATE THE START MENU! LOL
Old 03-24-2011, 02:18 AM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 15| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboychee View Post
I just installed your ROM on my HTC touch pro and it's FANTASTIC! however, i have one question. I'm trying to set up an email account on hotmail. After entering my email and password, a message pops up saying "the windows live ID service requires a certificate, but yours isn't working. you can probably fix this by updating the time and date in your device settings. after you do that, try connecting again." i don't understand the certificate part since this was my first time burning a rom. how do we about this? i apologize, i'm new to all this. your help will be kindly appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_mazur View Post
On the 29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Mar.21 ROM I'm having trouble accessing both yahoo and hotmail accounts. Yahoo has problems logging in and when hotmail account is created it's not shown in the inbox account selection. also I cannot select the messages on the hotmail account. Anybody having the same issues?
Sometimes a bad flash can create little issues like this, do u guys use Task29 before flashing? I always use Task29 before flashing & then Clear Storage right after a fresh flash & my issues with ROMs went down 80%
Old 03-24-2011, 04:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

pm_mazur is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Sometimes a bad flash can create little issues like this, do u guys use Task29 before flashing? I always use Task29 before flashing & then Clear Storage right after a fresh flash & my issues with ROMs went down 80%
I'll take a look at it in a couple days then. it's the first time I've had that kinda trouble. Is NRG using new software to cook the ROMs?
Old 03-24-2011, 06:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Exactly what are ALL the bugs on the NRG ROM for the Imagio?

SN: Im new to the Imagio because this is what Verizon gave me 2 days ago when my Touch Pro2 stopped responding. NRG on the TP2 was flawless. I havent hard-spl unlocked this device yet but I plan to soon. Until then Im down with researching solutions & tweaks to get things running smooth until NRG cooks in fixes!! (which he always does)
I installed a custom ROM within a few days of receiving my Imagio, so I don't even remember if the stock ROM had Youtube on it! One other bug I remember is the red background when you see more information about a contact, but there is a fix for that. Other people have mentioned issues with the e-mail, but I don't use it so I haven't encountered it. My phone always freezes if I add contacts to the contact list sense home tab --- but, I think it happens with other ROMs too, so I don't believe it is associated with any particular ROM. The Energy ROM also does not have Assisted Dialing and plus coded dialing built in. However, even with the shortcomings, it is worth installing custom ROMs any day!
Old 03-24-2011, 01:13 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
I installed a custom ROM within a few days of receiving my Imagio, so I don't even remember if the stock ROM had Youtube on it! One other bug I remember is the red background when you see more information about a contact, but there is a fix for that. Other people have mentioned issues with the e-mail, but I don't use it so I haven't encountered it. My phone always freezes if I add contacts to the contact list sense home tab --- but, I think it happens with other ROMs too, so I don't believe it is associated with any particular ROM. The Energy ROM also does not have Assisted Dialing and plus coded dialing built in. However, even with the shortcomings, it is worth installing custom ROMs any day!
I did a little homework about the red background with the contacts and a fix for that is here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2072178-post31117.html

I think that freezing when adding a contact is a cookie 2.0 issue & thats why I REFUSE to use it. Lately I have been downloading Standard Energy & installing Cookie 1.8.5 myself but it seems to run smoother cooked in. Have u tried installing another dialer over the one installed? See if this post can help you with the dialer: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1983010-post27471.html
Old 03-24-2011, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I used the background fix mentioned here. It worked fine too.

I have not tried the dialer you mentioned. I am now used to going to the contact and typing the first few letters of the name, though that does not work 100% accurately. I like CHT2 since I can get to some of the programs with one link slide action from the lock screen.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
I used the background fix mentioned here. It worked fine too.

I have not tried the dialer you mentioned. I am now used to going to the contact and typing the first few letters of the name, though that does not work 100% accurately. I like CHT2 since I can get to some of the programs with one link slide action from the lock screen.
OK cool, with the dialer link I gave u, u can use any dialer u want just follow the same instructions.

Maybe I should give CHT2.0 another try since the last time I gave it a try was before the final release
Old 03-25-2011, 04:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Do try out CHT2. It is fairly stable now. Turning on the compact start menu also helps reduce the memory usage of the ROM.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:23 PM
VIP Member

I unlocked successfully, flashed the March 21st 29017 Standard Energy successfully and data would not work. I dialed *228 option 1 and that did nothing, tried option 2 and still no data. I even filled in my info [10 digit number]@etc.... and that did not work either. So I had to flash back to stock & relock until I could figure out what was going on...
Old 03-27-2011, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

wwjclemd is becoming a great contributor

I havn't had any email issues... just an "out of memory" once in a while... as for the start menu, I like the layout so I never switched it.

NRG... do you think changing the PP help at all with the memory errors???
If so, does the PP changer for the TP2 work when flashing to the Imagio???

If anyone has any insight on this, please let me know Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development