View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 06:28 AM
bawaji
Regular 'Geeker

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 15| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Exactly what are ALL the bugs on the NRG ROM for the Imagio?

SN: Im new to the Imagio because this is what Verizon gave me 2 days ago when my Touch Pro2 stopped responding. NRG on the TP2 was flawless. I havent hard-spl unlocked this device yet but I plan to soon. Until then Im down with researching solutions & tweaks to get things running smooth until NRG cooks in fixes!! (which he always does)
I installed a custom ROM within a few days of receiving my Imagio, so I don't even remember if the stock ROM had Youtube on it! One other bug I remember is the red background when you see more information about a contact, but there is a fix for that. Other people have mentioned issues with the e-mail, but I don't use it so I haven't encountered it. My phone always freezes if I add contacts to the contact list sense home tab --- but, I think it happens with other ROMs too, so I don't believe it is associated with any particular ROM. The Energy ROM also does not have Assisted Dialing and plus coded dialing built in. However, even with the shortcomings, it is worth installing custom ROMs any day!