View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 02:13 AM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 15| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjclemd View Post
The only issue I have found is with youtube... It always gives me a "device is out of memory" error... No biggie though. I was never crazy about utube anyway. Oh yea... and battery life, but im attributing that to the overclock

THANK YOU NRG!!!!!
I seen a user had an issue with their e-mail, did u have this issue? Also did u get that "out of memory" error after changing to an alternate start menu thats built into the rom? If youtube is the only issue, im gonna go ahead and unlock this phone to start flashing.

I havent unlocked yet because this stock rom is not bad at all, its quite snappy & responsive so far. my only complaints are the landscape keyboard keys being super tiny and it looks quite boring plus I HATE THE START MENU! LOL