View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 01:13 PM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 15| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
I installed a custom ROM within a few days of receiving my Imagio, so I don't even remember if the stock ROM had Youtube on it! One other bug I remember is the red background when you see more information about a contact, but there is a fix for that. Other people have mentioned issues with the e-mail, but I don't use it so I haven't encountered it. My phone always freezes if I add contacts to the contact list sense home tab --- but, I think it happens with other ROMs too, so I don't believe it is associated with any particular ROM. The Energy ROM also does not have Assisted Dialing and plus coded dialing built in. However, even with the shortcomings, it is worth installing custom ROMs any day!
I did a little homework about the red background with the contacts and a fix for that is here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2072178-post31117.html

I think that freezing when adding a contact is a cookie 2.0 issue & thats why I REFUSE to use it. Lately I have been downloading Standard Energy & installing Cookie 1.8.5 myself but it seems to run smoother cooked in. Have u tried installing another dialer over the one installed? See if this post can help you with the dialer: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1983010-post27471.html