PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 12:57 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 25| 21916|21683 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Thanks guys So far, I haven't been able to fix the HQ video problem in youtube... it's truly a bitch and a half!

What other bugs do I need to look at besides that ?

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 11-01-2010, 01:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jde1962 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 25| 21916|21683 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Thanks guys So far, I haven't been able to fix the HQ video problem in youtube... it's truly a bitch and a half!

can anything be done with the lag when answering a call. this has been an issue for me.

thanks for the work!
Old 11-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: MTC

germes81m is a n00b

good bro NRGZ28
tnx for development. May be u forget update post for new links? I have found new variants for imagio in the your link lists from this topic:
Dinik

.sencity

but in this topic u not write about its.

I find names and screens in Raphael ROMs list
|Oct 20|RAPH| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21916|21682 - Sense 2.1 / 2.5 / Cookie 2.0 ! - xda-developers
please update this topic and add all chanlogs and screens for our Imagio ROMs too.

Sorry if bad Eng and tnx again

Last edited by germes81m; 11-01-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Auto rotation: Doesn't happen. I would like CHT to rotate automatically.

Shuffle doesn't seem to stick when using sense music tab to play music. When I deselect/reselect shuffle, it always shuffles in the same order.

CHT lockscreen bugs should be looked at.

BETTER HOSTING FOR THE FILES. I have been trying to set you up with free hosting for months now. I am offering you FREE fast hosting.

Last edited by y0himba; 11-01-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Amagio

AdamKski is a n00b

Quote:

The WiFi Hotspot feature works until the screen blanks. Then you get disconnected. Worked well in the May version of the ROM I used to use. Hasn't worked for at least the last two releases.....

Thanks!
Old 11-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamKski View Post
The WiFi Hotspot feature works until the screen blanks. Then you get disconnected. Worked well in the May version of the ROM I used to use. Hasn't worked for at least the last two releases.....

Thanks!
This is true even if you use BSB Tweaks to enable WiFi in standby mode. You will still be disconnected as soon as the screen blanks.

To try hit, hit your start button, tools, BSB Tweaks. Scroll down until you see it.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level

Well I just flashed the "fulldeck" ROM to my test Imagio. Wow... you want to see a laggy, bug ridden ROM ? Flash it and you'll see. The guy doesn't even include youtube and any video I tried to play was choppy. Suddenly I don't feel so bad about the quality of my ROM.... Here's another chef that's been cooking Imagio roms with a device for as long as I have, yet has more bugs than mine.

Anyway... I'm still working on fixing some of the bugs mentioned, but really, you gotta give me a break here considering the other popular ROMs around.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Amagio

AdamKski is a n00b

Quote:
Anyway... I'm still working on fixing some of the bugs mentioned, but really, you gotta give me a break here considering the other popular ROMs around.
Don't get me wrong, your ROM is awesome! I've never tried any of the other available ROMs. I just started using Energy to get the WiFi hotspot, then I got hooked! Now I use the latest versions even though the WiFi hotspot is busted. Still a MASSIVE improvement over the stock phone. Keep up the good work!
Old 11-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Threadstarter

Okay.. so when you say it's busted... what's it do exactly ? Turns off when you turn the screen off ? Or turns off when the phone dims the screen automatically ?
Old 11-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

It isn't busted, just not working correctly When the screen goes off, the WiFi shuts off, which is the default behavior for the phone. BsB Tweaks has a tweak to enable WiFi in standby, but that doesn't seem to work. I love the ROM however and jsut deal with it since it is the best there is.

Also, I will not make you run adverts or anything, you will have complete control over the FTP space I give you and it is FAST. Just no warez or anything like that is all I ask. It is on Dreamhost, and I have an unlimited account there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development