PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 08:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

djbobby is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 21| 21911|23121 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRosenow View Post
There is a link at the bottom of Post #2 that points you here for the fix.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1479

I tried it a few times and made sure I did it right but it still doesn't work
Old 07-31-2010, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 31| 21911|23673 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

m4f1050 - MaxSense v1.05 was released on 17 July. Maybe NRG is waiting to incorporate it into the Imagio MaxSense ROM before release?
Old 07-31-2010, 09:55 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 31| 21911|23673 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
No more MaxSense I guess... No love for us CDMA users, only Touch Pro2 got MaxSense update.. This device being somewhat similar (screen rez, bluetooth, etc etc) would make you think it would get a MaxSense update, but I guess not..
Why all the drama ?! LOL jeez some of you guys are like little kids! Just wait for it to be uploaded!!!!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

YES!!!!!!! That's what I like to hear! Thank you sir! And YES, you have us addicted and acting like little kids! We cry if you take our (eye)candies away!
Old 08-01-2010, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Debranded

ddeathmetal is just getting started

I've a issues with HTC camera in Energy.IMAGIO.23673.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jul.31.7z.
When i go to Camera settings, then try to configuring some settings, nothing happen!!! sub menu inside main category does not appeared!
And Small thing is Album cover art in Music tab too transparency... does anyone know the name of Album art files??? or CAB to restore Original!
Old 08-01-2010, 04:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: TIGO Colombia

juandelahoz is just getting started

Is anybody having an issue with screen alignation! I can't align my screen! When I try it it starts over and over again! Im in 23673 Sense 2.5 Jul1 ROM

Last edited by juandelahoz; 08-01-2010 at 04:15 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by juandelahoz View Post
Is anybody having an issue with screen alignation! I can't align my screen! When I try it it starts over and over again! Im in 23673 Sense 2.5 Jul1 ROM
im using jul 31 21911 dinik glass... align screen works for me. No probs here
Old 08-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 21| 21911|23121 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Nope, I restore with Pim Backup and then log into FB.
Didnt work. It syncs my contacts fine. I log into Fb and fb app does what it always does. Searching my contacts for matchin names and syncs them. The prob is that not all my fb people are the same name in my phone. I.E my brothers nickname is "peanut" so he is peanut in my phone. But that isnt what he goes by on FB. Contacts like that i have to relink everytime i flash. Im looking for a program that will take MY fb links and back them up. Not just search for matching names and relink those. I need an actual snapshot of the people i have linked. Im not sure if any software out there exist for that.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
If that doesn't work out for you, you can try SPB Backup. It has a trial so you can test it out before you buy. As always, only back up pim data. I have been using it and it works great, after I restore, I just log on to FB and all synced contacts get their pics.
Ill try this... pimbackup didnt work. It syncs my contacts fine. I log into Fb and fb app does what it always does. Searching my contacts for matchin names and syncs them. The prob is that not all my fb people are the same name in my phone. I.E my brothers nickname is "peanut" so he is peanut in my phone. But that isnt what he goes by on FB. Contacts like that i have to relink everytime i flash. Im looking for a program that will take MY fb links and back them up. Not just search for matching names and relink those. I need an actual snapshot of the people i have linked. Im not sure if any software out there exist for that.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

How can I back up the list of stocks I am following? Every time I load a new ROM, I need to re-create the list. I backup using PIM Backup, CHTEditor and XDA_UC but the list of stocks does not get backed up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development