PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Amagio
Carrier: Verizon

AdamKski is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 25| 21916|21683 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0himba View Post
It isn't busted, just not working correctly When the screen goes off, the WiFi shuts off, which is the default behavior for the phone. BsB Tweaks has a tweak to enable WiFi in standby, but that doesn't seem to work. I love the ROM however and jsut deal with it since it is the best there is.
What he said. The May or June ROM I had been using never had this issue. What I don't remember is if the screen never shutoff, or if it did shut off and the WiFi kept working.....
Old 11-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 25| 21916|21683 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

NRGZ, Some things to improve on are listed below.

Improved rotation of applications --- for example, when I rotate the phone with the calculator on, the application doesn't rotate. Probably similar issues with other apps but I haven't tried them.

Add Assisted Dialing?

When adding contacts in the people tab screen, the phone often hangs up. I suspect it may be something related to my phone since I haven't heard anyone else complain. Please check if it works properly on your Imagio.

When on weather tab and flipping from one city to another, would it be possible to display the local time in the weather screen for each city?

When using PIM backup to backup contacts, speed dials, call logs, etc., I use the last two items to backup tasks and files (stock lists, wall paper) and folders (freda settings). However, when I restore after a flash, the last two items (tasks and files/folders under custom) never get restored. I have to run PIM restore a second time and select only tasks and custom (deselect the rest) to restore the tasks and files/folder. Looks like PIM restore exits immediately after restoring speed dials. Again, don't know if it is software, ROM or just my phone!

In Dinik Glass ROM, is there a way to change the color of the bright portion of the toggle switch icons? When turned on, the blue colored square of the toggle switch is not easily visible against the icon background.

Maybe we need to make a sticky thread with things to work on and then cross them out one by one!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well I just flashed the "fulldeck" ROM to my test Imagio. Wow... you want to see a laggy, bug ridden ROM ? Flash it and you'll see. The guy doesn't even include youtube and any video I tried to play was choppy. Suddenly I don't feel so bad about the quality of my ROM.... Here's another chef that's been cooking Imagio roms with a device for as long as I have, yet has more bugs than mine.

Anyway... I'm still working on fixing some of the bugs mentioned, but really, you gotta give me a break here considering the other popular ROMs around.
Yes, there are lots of bugs.. but one thing that doesn't happen with the fulldeck roms is the slowdown over time. Perhaps this was more of an issue in the COM2 versions of your ROMs but the general lag was the major bug in your ROMs.

Also i'm not sure if it's a messenger thing but sometimes I would get out of memory error messages when trying to use the camera.

Does the facebook tab actually work well? Is anyone having success with it? When I try to authenticate and update facebook it would lag and often times crash to the point where I would have to disable it altogether.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 11-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
Does the facebook tab actually work well? Is anyone having success with it? When I try to authenticate and update facebook it would lag and often times crash to the point where I would have to disable it altogether.
I have it working here just fine.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Debranded

ddeathmetal is just getting started

Quote:
Well I just flashed the "fulldeck" ROM to my test Imagio. Wow... you want to see a laggy, bug ridden ROM ? Flash it and you'll see. The guy doesn't even include youtube and any video I tried to play was choppy. Suddenly I don't feel so bad about the quality of my ROM.... Here's another chef that's been cooking Imagio roms with a device for as long as I have, yet has more bugs than mine.

Anyway... I'm still working on fixing some of the bugs mentioned, but really, you gotta give me a break here considering the other popular ROMs around.
NGRZ plz Try this Rom... it's seem to be good with Youtube HQ working fine!

Try it and find something for Youtube HQ will be works! and/or others bugs between all of Imagio Roms

PS: Anyone else have Tweeter account plz post this rom link to NGRZ Tweet...

Thnx U all!

http://www.4shared.com/file/XSkKclGQ...U1C_23140.html
Old 11-02-2010, 07:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

mikebbass is a n00b

Quote:

NRG, your ROM is fantastic. When you asked for bugs, I could not really come up with any and considering you never had a device, to me thats like trying to cook an amazing dinner with out being able to taste it as you go.

Sure there is the You Tube HQ issue but that is a small price to pay considering what we are getting. The wifi shutting down when the screen goes off can be disabled if you go and adjust the display settings to not turn off the screen.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

JClishe is just getting started

Here's a couple bugs for ya. I use the Titanium ROM:

The battery / charging indicator stays on the "AC Power" icon all the time. When I take it off AC power, the icon doesn't change to the battery icon so I never know how much battery life I have left. This used to work, broke somewhere around the July ROM's if my memory is correct.

Notes won't stay open. If I select Action | Notes and start writing myself a note, I get a few characters typed and then it just closes and goes back to the Home screen. Again, this used to work fine but broke somewhere around July I think.

One last thing that *really* bugs me is the delay when closing a text message. This doesn't happen all the time, but frequently I'll be reading a text message, then I'll press the X to go back to the main message list, and the device will appear to be frozen for a good 20-30 seconds before the message list appears. This is very annoying and it's been happening with all of your ROM's.

Thanks for reading.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Lurker

Umpiire is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
Umpiire - Thanks for the reg files. Looks like a couple of the files have entries for Assisted Dialing. Does Assisted Dialing work on your Energy ROM? Are you able to see the Assisted Dialing Menu under the phone options and select the country, etc?
Yes, under Settings / Personal / Phone / CDMA Services I can select the Current Country and the plus code dialing works fine. I haven't been to a different country so I don't know if it actually works in other locations than the US but I suspect it would.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0himba View Post
I have it working here just fine.
which ROM are you using?
Old 11-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Fonex & Nexi

Anti-G is a n00b

Hello, I flash my Imagio to "Energy.IMAGIO.21916.Sense2.5.Reference.Oct.20 ", I like this ROM, but i have some troubles: In the "Quick Shutdown"-menu, all inscriptions writed with Wingdings font, so they are not understandable. And when I press GPS-button in the "Action"-menu it make message:
Code:
"Internal Error" c:\workspaces\gmm-4-1-branch\googlemobile\src\cpp\common\base\internal\winmg string.cpp:258
How to fix this? Sorry for my bad english... beforehand thx...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development