View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 08:53 PM
bawaji
Regular 'Geeker

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 25| 21916|21683 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

NRGZ, Some things to improve on are listed below.

Improved rotation of applications --- for example, when I rotate the phone with the calculator on, the application doesn't rotate. Probably similar issues with other apps but I haven't tried them.

Add Assisted Dialing?

When adding contacts in the people tab screen, the phone often hangs up. I suspect it may be something related to my phone since I haven't heard anyone else complain. Please check if it works properly on your Imagio.

When on weather tab and flipping from one city to another, would it be possible to display the local time in the weather screen for each city?

When using PIM backup to backup contacts, speed dials, call logs, etc., I use the last two items to backup tasks and files (stock lists, wall paper) and folders (freda settings). However, when I restore after a flash, the last two items (tasks and files/folders under custom) never get restored. I have to run PIM restore a second time and select only tasks and custom (deselect the rest) to restore the tasks and files/folder. Looks like PIM restore exits immediately after restoring speed dials. Again, don't know if it is software, ROM or just my phone!

In Dinik Glass ROM, is there a way to change the color of the bright portion of the toggle switch icons? When turned on, the blue colored square of the toggle switch is not easily visible against the icon background.

Maybe we need to make a sticky thread with things to work on and then cross them out one by one!