View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 07:28 AM
mikebbass
N00b

mikebbass is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 25| 21916|21683 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well I just flashed the "fulldeck" ROM to my test Imagio. Wow... you want to see a laggy, bug ridden ROM ? Flash it and you'll see. The guy doesn't even include youtube and any video I tried to play was choppy. Suddenly I don't feel so bad about the quality of my ROM.... Here's another chef that's been cooking Imagio roms with a device for as long as I have, yet has more bugs than mine.

Anyway... I'm still working on fixing some of the bugs mentioned, but really, you gotta give me a break here considering the other popular ROMs around.
NRG, your ROM is fantastic. When you asked for bugs, I could not really come up with any and considering you never had a device, to me thats like trying to cook an amazing dinner with out being able to taste it as you go.

Sure there is the You Tube HQ issue but that is a small price to pay considering what we are getting. The wifi shutting down when the screen goes off can be disabled if you go and adjust the display settings to not turn off the screen.