View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 06:01 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 25| 21916|21683 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Well I just flashed the "fulldeck" ROM to my test Imagio. Wow... you want to see a laggy, bug ridden ROM ? Flash it and you'll see. The guy doesn't even include youtube and any video I tried to play was choppy. Suddenly I don't feel so bad about the quality of my ROM.... Here's another chef that's been cooking Imagio roms with a device for as long as I have, yet has more bugs than mine.

Anyway... I'm still working on fixing some of the bugs mentioned, but really, you gotta give me a break here considering the other popular ROMs around.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR