PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

kingpin440 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0himba View Post
Really odd, my battery icon is working fine, I ran for 7 hours of medium use with Bluetooth, Internet, installing and setting up all my applications, battery got down to 23%. I am using the CHT lock screen, and it has not frozen yet. Unlock slider shows right up when I hit a button. (Sept. 8 24634 CHT)

The only errors I have found so far, I cannot get Facebook to display anything on the tab or update. I am logged in fine (Settings...data services), the tab just is not working. It can post status updates however.

Youtube (Settings...data services)will not log in. User and pass are correct as they are working in Kinoma Player's Youtube app.

Minor Annoyance: Is there a way to change what program is launched when using the left soft key 'Action' then hitting 'GPS'? I would like to change it to use Bing instead of Google for quick navigation.

HUGE ANNOYANCE: How can I get rid of that Zoom Slider in Internet Explorer? It gets in the way and the Imagio has a built in hardware zoom bar, which screws up the zoom slider when used. I prefer to default IE since it is small and loads fast.

Other than that, this version runs a lot faster and more smooth than the August 1st CHT ROM did.

The ROM is running extremely nice on my Imagio, was easy to install.
Open up Advanced Config in Tools, hit the Menu Softkeyon the bottom right>More Settings>Key Mapping>Left Softkey and choose any app you want. As for the Zoom Bar in IE, there may be a way to get rid of it with Advanced Config or BSB Tweaks, haven't look yet though.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
Anyone try the 21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Sep.08 ROM? It felt noticeably sluggish, especially when swiping between pages on the Cookie Home Tabs. Also, I have weather set up for a few cities and swiping between cities looked noticeably slower. Went back to 21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.08 which, though slightly sluggish compared to the Sep.04 version, is bearable.

Hope it is not just my phone!
Ok, I thought it was just me as well. I have reverted back to Sept 4 CHT and have let NRG know this as well. Too bad he doesn't have an actual device to test on yet.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 09-13-2010, 08:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin440 View Post
Open up Advanced Config in Tools, hit the Menu Softkeyon the bottom right>More Settings>Key Mapping>Left Softkey and choose any app you want. As for the Zoom Bar in IE, there may be a way to get rid of it with Advanced Config or BSB Tweaks, haven't look yet though.
Oh I know I can remap the left softkey, but I like the 'action' screen that it launches. I meant that I want to change the app that the 'GPS' button on the action screen launches.

Old 09-13-2010, 11:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mugol
Carrier: verizon

dredder is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to dredder Send a message via Yahoo to dredder

whats up with battery icon staying 100%
sep 9 2.1 sense

Last edited by dredder; 09-13-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:46 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0himba View Post
Oh I know I can remap the left softkey, but I like the 'action' screen that it launches. I meant that I want to change the app that the 'GPS' button on the action screen launches.
Not sure how NRG has his set up, but you should have this in your registry:

HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScreen\APP_10
Path=\Program Files\GoogleMaps\GoogleMaps.exe

Change the Path to the location of the file you want it to launch.

PS: If APP_10 doesn't say GoogleMaps.exe, then check the other APP and find the correct one.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-Imagio
Carrier: AT&T

bluerjb is a n00b

Is there a way to increase the performance on this rom. manila is laggy swype is laggy generally graphics are laggy specially switching from portrait to landscape on the music tab. I unlocked the phone with olinex flashed the phone thats is, am i missing anything? BTW my Imagio is unlocked originally Verizon now its AT&T.

Thanks
Old 09-13-2010, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio

Toysrme is keeping up the good workToysrme is keeping up the good work
Cool Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

overclock it to 700mhz+. check a few min after a phone call to make sure it isn't frozen.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-Imagio
Carrier: AT&T

bluerjb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toysrme View Post
overclock it to 700mhz+. check a few min after a phone call to make sure it isn't frozen.
whats a good program to overclock it with?

Last edited by bluerjb; 09-13-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba
Thumbs up Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Not sure how NRG has his set up, but you should have this in your registry:

HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScreen\APP_10
Path=\Program Files\GoogleMaps\GoogleMaps.exe

Change the Path to the location of the file you want it to launch.

PS: If APP_10 doesn't say GoogleMaps.exe, then check the other APP and find the correct one.
That worked famously, and thanks for the registry path so that I can change other applications!

Is that action screen built in to default versions of WinMo? The first time I saw it was when I flashed to NRGZ's ROM. I like it, quick and convenient.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: reliance

sonu_6026 is a n00b

I am from india and using imagio for Reliance here.
i want to use WM6.1 on my imagio ,
Will u please build a wm6.1 rom for imagio with basics like manila sense or tell the procedure to build a rom pls.
It`s my request , kindly take time and pls guide me.
Thanks
Sonu

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development