PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 01:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23549/21895 |Mar 26| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
Hey all - I've been away from the computer for the last several days and I'm still catching up. I installed the latest 23549 CHT last night. Love the speed and updates...very nice NRGZ!

Does anyone else get long delays (in fact right now an endless delay) to get the screen to light up from sleep? It simply won't turn on.

I'm also getting a text sent confirmation pop up. I tried to find a way to disable it in Sounds and Notification but couldn't find it. Anyone know how to turn that off?
In the registry go to HKLM->Software->Microsoft->Inbox->Settings and you will see a string named SMSNoSentMsg. Change the value to 2 and soft reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
In the registry go to HKLM->Software->Microsoft->Inbox->Settings and you will see a string named SMSNoSentMsg. Change the value to 2 and soft reset.
Thanks fwaits. I remember doing that ages ago before all this flashing and I'm kind of surprised it was left active in this ROM. Minor item though...this thing is great!
Old 03-29-2010, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

mdefran65 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by schomberg View Post
Tried that, no luck. Stumbled on another way to get rid of my hotmail account, determined that the other is an outlook account, still can't get rid of that one. I used Live to get Hotmail back, but it doesn't act like what I had previously. The "read" flag is not updading between desktop hotmail and phone. Before the switch my phone based hotmail account brought over all folders from the account which allowed me to move messages to folders on the phone after reading them. This is gone now. Will nrg's messaging cab fix, I thought it was for SMS only?

Any help would be appreciated, otherwise the 3/16 ROM works great.
Hey if you want get rid of the outlook account, you can do it though active sync. go to "Mobile Device Settings" - "change content snyc settings" and uncheck E-mail and outlook account will be removed form your e-mail list.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

mdefran65 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by schomberg View Post
Tried that, no luck. Stumbled on another way to get rid of my hotmail account, determined that the other is an outlook account, still can't get rid of that one. I used Live to get Hotmail back, but it doesn't act like what I had previously. The "read" flag is not updading between desktop hotmail and phone. Before the switch my phone based hotmail account brought over all folders from the account which allowed me to move messages to folders on the phone after reading them. This is gone now. Will nrg's messaging cab fix, I thought it was for SMS only?

Any help would be appreciated, otherwise the 3/16 ROM works great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve St.Laurent View Post
The answers up above but here it is again with exact instructions. Click on Start->Settings->Connections and then click on the Connections Icon. Click on Advanced at the top and then select networks. In the first box it should already say Verizon Wireless, if it doesn't change it to that and then click on Edit. Change it to Verizon Wireless and click on Edit at the bottom. Click on Next. The next screen should have #777 there for the number - if it doesn't enter it and then click next. Your username is YOUR10DIGITPHONENUMBER@vzw3g.com ie 1115551212@vzw3g.com and the password is vzw - then click on finish and you should be able to connect.
Do you guys know what the settings for Verizon Embedded is suposed to be?
Old 03-29-2010, 03:47 PM
N00b

GqSkrub is a n00b

I want to flash to the March 26th ROM from the Mar17 Rom BUT I don't want to re-add all my contacts, reset all my settings, and re-install all my games. Is there a way around this or is that simply part of the territory of flashing?
Old 03-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by GqSkrub View Post
I want to flash to the March 26th ROM from the Mar17 Rom BUT I don't want to re-add all my contacts, reset all my settings, and re-install all my games. Is there a way around this or is that simply part of the territory of flashing?
Try microsoft Myphone for the contacts. As for the settings and games im not sure. Microsoft myphone works perfect for contacts, text messages, pitures etc....
Old 03-29-2010, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Steve St.Laurent is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GqSkrub View Post
Sashimi is your friend here. Here is a post on how to set it up: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101422 . I spent about 3 hours learning the software and getting all of my customizations, cabs, etc into it. Now I can flash to a new ROM, Sashimi sets all of my software, registry edits, owner setting, ringtones, etc, etc up for me. I have 2 software packages I have to go enter the serial # manually, I sync my phone to my PC to restore my contacts, calendar, etc, and then enter the verizon data connection information and I'm back up and running. I can flash to a new ROM and have my phone back 100% within 10 minutes.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Americanmetal is becoming a great contributor

Fullscreen max manila ftw
Old 03-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

The new facebook tab is giving me issues. For a few of my contacts it wont update the status'es. It just says "Has multiple updates" whats up with that? (pics below)......

Old 03-29-2010, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

jabson is keeping up the good workjabson is keeping up the good work

Ok, I have searched, but can't seem to find an actual answer. I just flashed with the laters 23549 ROM, first time. And managed to find fixes for all the little quirks. I changed my verizon carrier to #77, password and all that. I am getting the 'Ev' icon, instead of the 3G icon. I have not added anything to the phone, just flashed the ROM. So, how do I get the 3G icon back?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development