PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

rbucek is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

been using the Energy.IMAGIO.21905.Sense2.5.MaxSense.UI.Jun.02 since it came out and W@W! Nice work NRG! I've had one freeze up since ive been running it but no big deal. It was very easy to set up the main screen, I like the interface alot and find it to be very efficient. Because my send key is now stuck like alot of other Imagio users, I liked that setting up more than 3 quick links was simple as i had to slap a phone link on there. The favorites link is sweet too, you only really have to hold it down for a second and a half at most and then you can pick what you want to do, since im as likely to email, text, or call someone the extra touch isnt significant. keep up the good work! Cant wait to try future versions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (11.1 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-09-2010, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

pm_mazur is just getting started
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

anybody having a bug with the clock? the standard sense clock has issues with changing minutes and hours
Old 06-09-2010, 11:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Debranded

ddeathmetal is just getting started

Notice:

No Sounds in 23569 Dinik 6.Jun.... (include: System volume, ringtone, SMS, events... etc) but Youtube HQ play like charm... with no sound (
Old 06-09-2010, 12:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

mikebbass is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeathmetal View Post
Notice:

No Sounds in 23569 Dinik 6.Jun.... (include: System volume, ringtone, SMS, events... etc) but Youtube HQ play like charm... with no sound (
Sounds work for me and I am on that same ROM. I have tried youtube
Old 06-09-2010, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Debranded

ddeathmetal is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebbass View Post
Sounds work for me and I am on that same ROM. I have tried youtube
I tried to restore Advance config... and all Sounds are get back... but Youtube Freeze Again...
Old 06-09-2010, 01:01 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

so..... no GTX themed release with CHT 1.8?
Old 06-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dereiziger is a n00b

I have been using the May 28th version of this and really like... a lot. Now, having said this there are a few things I don't like:

1) Album Viewer - if you have Facebook on there, the albums for your friends show up first and then your albums on card, etc.... (this is when on just the general tab). When I click the icon with the (F) it obviously filters just facebook. Obviously I would suspect that perhaps something could be done to add a different button to just show local files?

2) Sometimes the applications freeze and the only way back is to take battery out and restart.

3) the lock screen -- mostly it works, but occasionally I am unable to get the application to unlock when moving the bar to the unlock position. A couple of times it has just stayed there; others it won't move at all. Both require removing battery to hard boot.

4) If I leave the phone at the home screen and it locks. Sometimes after I unlock the screen it has opened other screens / programs. I find this VERY annoying...

I think that's about it. Otherwise LOVE it to death.....

Thanks,
Old 06-09-2010, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

joemike60 is just getting started

Using the Jun7 21905 Cookie Dinik ROM. Love everything about it, except it seems to be consuming more battery than previous NRG ROMs. I even got the message when connected via USB that there wasn't enough current being supplied to charge the battery. I've done the usual (CDMA-only, power save modes, backlight, etc) and I'm out of ideas. Are there any apps that help to pinpoint power usage by specific apps or processes? I'd like to find out what processes are eating up the battery so quickly.

Thanks!
Old 06-09-2010, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemike60 View Post
Using the Jun7 21905 Cookie Dinik ROM. Love everything about it, except it seems to be consuming more battery than previous NRG ROMs.
I have to agree with this in the 23569 Cookie Dinik ROM as well. I was at 100% at 8:00AM and now 8 hours later I am at 29% with only a few phone calls and normal email/text usage. Don't get me wrong . . . I LOVE this ROM, but battery life seems to be less than in previous Energy ROMs.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Regarding battery life, you almost always have to give it a day or 2 (couple full charges) to see a more accurate battery reading. Not 100% sure why this is, but it's fairly consistant. Day 1 after a flash usually always sucks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development