PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

sensatti is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
What bout username and domain? I'm having the same issue.
This only seemed to be a temporary fix as I am still having some of them hang and soft resetting for them to send out. As far as data settings go the username is always yourphonenumber@vzw3g.com and the domain is blank. I don't think that actually did anything to help, the mms just happened to send after i did that one time lol.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

These little carrier/device/rom specific bugs are one of the worst things about using custom ROMs.

Really gives you an idea of what the carrier's tech spend all that time 'testing'.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

gop236 is a n00b

Every time I restart, the phone changes to Pacific Time and will not let me select Eastern. What am I missing? Duh!
Old 03-20-2010, 10:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
Cbreze,

How do you like the Titanium build so far? I am trying to find which ROM I like best and the Sense 2.5 versions are just too much on battery life. I am flashing the Titanium version now.

Steve
I love it and am sticking with it. Battery life is the best I have experienced so far. Speed and stability are fantastic. Sense was just dragging me down. I don't use the titanium ui, but do use mobile shell. I'm very pleased with it. Now if I could just figure out how to find the memmaid registration.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

carpe01 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gop236 View Post
Every time I restart, the phone changes to Pacific Time and will not let me select Eastern. What am I missing? Duh!
go into the Hit the Start button and click "settings." On the next screen click the "clocks & alarms." Click the "time" tab and change your timezone from there.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
I love it and am sticking with it. Battery life is the best I have experienced so far. Speed and stability are fantastic. Sense was just dragging me down. I don't use the titanium ui, but do use mobile shell. I'm very pleased with it. Now if I could just figure out how to find the memmaid registration.
C- I did flash that Rom. But Modem Link didn't work for me. What do use to tether on that Rom.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:13 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Have you found the option to input your license code into memmaid? I'm running titanium only , build 23544 and cannot for the life of me get it to become visible. When I click "about" it should come up but the "jump to" options come up instead. I'm trialing "sk tools", but it's a $22 app I'd rather not purchase. I'm used to memmaid, but I fear it's clock is ticking unless I can input my code.
one thing with memaid you cant choose close all apps with these roms or it breaks and requires a soft reset or battery pull
Old 03-20-2010, 01:12 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Have you found the option to input your license code into memmaid? I'm running titanium only , build 23544 and cannot for the life of me get it to become visible. When I click "about" it should come up but the "jump to" options come up instead. I'm trialing "sk tools", but it's a $22 app I'd rather not purchase. I'm used to memmaid, but I fear it's clock is ticking unless I can input my code.
Quote:
Try using something like MyMobiler to hook up to your device over activesync and just input the code with your computer's keyboard

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 03-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack3r View Post
My apologies if this has been asked before, but is there any way to make the taskbar transparent in Sense 2.5 like it is in the Windows Default screen? Example:

The taskbar is transparent by default in the first, but solid in the second. I'm running the March 17th 21895 Sense 2.5 build.
Use Max TF3D theme maker and this will allow you to change your taskbars to match your wallpaper.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Try using something like MyMobiler to hook up to your device over activesync and just input the code with your computer's keyboard
Just map one of your buttons on front as "input panel" under settings.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development