View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 01:12 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
Have you found the option to input your license code into memmaid? I'm running titanium only , build 23544 and cannot for the life of me get it to become visible. When I click "about" it should come up but the "jump to" options come up instead. I'm trialing "sk tools", but it's a $22 app I'd rather not purchase. I'm used to memmaid, but I fear it's clock is ticking unless I can input my code.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
I love it and am sticking with it. Battery life is the best I have experienced so far. Speed and stability are fantastic. Sense was just dragging me down. I don't use the titanium ui, but do use mobile shell. I'm very pleased with it. Now if I could just figure out how to find the memmaid registration.
Try using something like MyMobiler to hook up to your device over activesync and just input the code with your computer's keyboard

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR