PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
I have used pda net ever since I dumped cox. It works very well for me, although I hear some complain about it, not sure what their issues are. It's not free($34), but you can get a good long trial(30days I think) so you'll know if it's for you. I have it on both my wm devices.

pdanet has NEVER been reliable for me..... "wmwifirouter" works perfectly.

http://www.wmwifirouter.com/
Old 03-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
pdanet has NEVER been reliable for me..... "wmwifirouter" works perfectly.

http://www.wmwifirouter.com/
I'm surprised how everybody has different experiences with it(pn)
Thanks for the memmaid tip btw.
EDIT: Wow , now a new issue with memmaid code. Your suggestion worked perfect, but I cannot get all the code letters in the four boxes, First one goes fine then the next three only take the first 3 letters and not the 4th. Some strange 6.5.xx.x thing going on. I may try mymobiler as was suggested by the chef. Chances are I'll be reflashing before I need it anyway.LoL

Last edited by cbreze; 03-20-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:21 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Alrighty.. preview tweaked ROMs uploading now. I still need your collective help to get it ever better, because while I have a device, I still dont use the device everyday like you guys would.

So I added a lot of verizon specific stuff, got rid of the "carrier provisioning", everything should be preconfigured and ready to go FOR verizon, including MMS! Therefore, please dont install any configuration cabs and test the ROM as I deliver it t you

You will find VCast Music and VCast Videos in Multimedia, 5 megapixel settings back in Camera, a camcorder shortcut, a different version of opera10 without the keyboard lag, more speed of course, verizon visual voicemail icon in \Tools, a new dialer!, etc

Please test everything and let me know what still needs to be done! Focus on the core/basic device features, not stuff like "welll.. I'd like the right softkey to be "lock" instead of "action".. or "I'd like green buttons on the settings screen..". Oh and YouTube works now, in low quality mode. I can't get it to not lockup in high quality mode, so dont switch to that yet I'll go ask mr. dee how he fixed it in his ROM, looks like he applied some type of patch.

Uploading now.. March20 releases.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Alrighty.. preview tweaked ROMs uploading now. I still need your collective help to get it ever better, because while I have a device, I still dont use the device everyday like you guys would.

So I added a lot of verizon specific stuff, got rid of the "carrier provisioning", everything should be preconfigured and ready to go FOR verizon, including MMS! Therefore, please dont install any configuration cabs and test the ROM as I deliver it t you

You will find VCast Music and VCast Videos in Multimedia, 5 megapixel settings back in Camera, a camcorder shortcut, a different version of opera10 without the keyboard lag, more speed of course, verizon visual voicemail icon in \Tools, a new dialer!, etc

Please test everything and let me know what still needs to be done! Focus on the core/basic device features, not stuff like "welll.. I'd like the right softkey to be "lock" instead of "action".. or "I'd like green buttons on the settings screen..". Oh and YouTube works now, in low quality mode. I can't get it to not lockup in high quality mode, so dont switch to that yet I'll go ask mr. dee how he fixed it in his ROM, looks like he applied some type of patch.

Uploading now.. March20 releases.
Looking forward to the next revision of the ROMs! I am still trying to decide which I like better, the Sense 2.5 or the Titanium version. Right now I like Titanium better because of the battery drain with Sense 2.5. I cannot make it through a complete day without a dead battery.

Thanks,
Steve
Old 03-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Sweet!! The only suggestion i have is leaving vcast out and setting up a seperate cab for those. Those expensive subscriptions are rarely used by most people and will hog up some preicious space. Cant wait to try this out
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Lurker

Stag is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to Stag

Quote:
Originally Posted by GqSkrub View Post
In the original ROM, you could link contacts with facebook pictures so that whenever they updated their facebook, it would update their contact photo. Is there a way to do that in energy?
So for the past several months, I've been perusing around these forums without an account/the ability to post. I finally broke down; the people are too helpful and friendly, and NRG's roms are bloody fantastic. Didn't want to miss out on the conversation any longer. =)

To GqSkrub...christjosh had a good point. Make sure you've logged into Facebook through Settings > Data Services. After that, though, there's some way to save a WHOLE lot of time; you can basically tell your phone to sync all of your Contacts with your Facebook friends, so long as their Facebook names match up with their Contact names...instead of doing them one at a time.
I'm going off of memory here, but I think this is how to get there:
Scroll over to the 'People' tab > Hit 'All People' > Scroll over to the 'Updates and Events' tab > Let it sit on that screen for a couple of seconds, and I THINK it will pop up an option to sync with Facebook.
If not, try hitting 'Menu' > Settings. There you will find options for data downloading/syncing.

Hope that helps! And to NRG -- thanks again for the ROM! I plan on donating once I've downloaded the "final" version of the Sense ROM. Excellent work!
Old 03-20-2010, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

christjosh is becoming a great contributor

Just downloaded the new ROM (23549 w/cookie) and it keeps telling me my battery is below 50% even tho it is at 70%. Anyone else getting this?
Old 03-20-2010, 06:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

ascssmith is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Getting ready to flash NRG's newest ROM, 23459, sense 2.5 with cookie home tab, let you all know how it goes...

Al
Old 03-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Can't get my data to connect. Got Sprint data settings when I go into connections. Weather or Opera... Anyone else having this with the new 23549 2.5 cookie ROM

Last edited by Reef48; 03-20-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:58 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by christjosh View Post
Just downloaded the new ROM (23549 w/cookie) and it keeps telling me my battery is below 50% even tho it is at 70%. Anyone else getting this?
Enter bootloader then flash. Power off then press volume down and power end key till tri color screen pops.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development