View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 04:21 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Alrighty.. preview tweaked ROMs uploading now. I still need your collective help to get it ever better, because while I have a device, I still dont use the device everyday like you guys would.

So I added a lot of verizon specific stuff, got rid of the "carrier provisioning", everything should be preconfigured and ready to go FOR verizon, including MMS! Therefore, please dont install any configuration cabs and test the ROM as I deliver it t you

You will find VCast Music and VCast Videos in Multimedia, 5 megapixel settings back in Camera, a camcorder shortcut, a different version of opera10 without the keyboard lag, more speed of course, verizon visual voicemail icon in \Tools, a new dialer!, etc

Please test everything and let me know what still needs to be done! Focus on the core/basic device features, not stuff like "welll.. I'd like the right softkey to be "lock" instead of "action".. or "I'd like green buttons on the settings screen..". Oh and YouTube works now, in low quality mode. I can't get it to not lockup in high quality mode, so dont switch to that yet I'll go ask mr. dee how he fixed it in his ROM, looks like he applied some type of patch.

Uploading now.. March20 releases.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 4 times.