Lurker

Stag is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Stag
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by GqSkrub View Post
In the original ROM, you could link contacts with facebook pictures so that whenever they updated their facebook, it would update their contact photo. Is there a way to do that in energy?
So for the past several months, I've been perusing around these forums without an account/the ability to post. I finally broke down; the people are too helpful and friendly, and NRG's roms are bloody fantastic. Didn't want to miss out on the conversation any longer. =)

To GqSkrub...christjosh had a good point. Make sure you've logged into Facebook through Settings > Data Services. After that, though, there's some way to save a WHOLE lot of time; you can basically tell your phone to sync all of your Contacts with your Facebook friends, so long as their Facebook names match up with their Contact names...instead of doing them one at a time.
I'm going off of memory here, but I think this is how to get there:
Scroll over to the 'People' tab > Hit 'All People' > Scroll over to the 'Updates and Events' tab > Let it sit on that screen for a couple of seconds, and I THINK it will pop up an option to sync with Facebook.
If not, try hitting 'Menu' > Settings. There you will find options for data downloading/syncing.

Hope that helps! And to NRG -- thanks again for the ROM! I plan on donating once I've downloaded the "final" version of the Sense ROM. Excellent work!