PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

shaunakadub is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl16 View Post
I am having data trouble as well. Did the Verizon provisioning, went in and added the username & password and still not working. I then have to manually go and turn the data connection on in the comm manager, but for some reason, it keeps turning itself back off.

But even while it is "on", when I try to use Opera, IE, or anything requiring data (You Tube, Google Maps, etc.) they don't connect. The strange thing is, if I click on the status bar, it shows me connected to Verizon Wireless with the timer running!

SO, I tried just using my WiFi connection in my house - same results. Shows I'm connected in the status bar, but no data for programs.

I'm confused - any suggestions? Thanks...

Same thing here... something is wrong since I've installed the March 20th update. I reverted back to the March 17th update and I am still having the problem now.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

rhman is a n00b

NRG, first a word of thanks for the work you put into these custom ROMs. I am running the 3/16 version of 23547 and I am very pleased. Thanks again!

For any Evernote users out there, I just went to edit one of my notes (the first time on the new ROM). I can view my notes list, and see the content when in list mode, but when I open a single note to edit/view, the note does not display. The title of the note shows up, and the PPC "works" for a second or two, but then it is just a blank area where the note should be. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!
Old 03-21-2010, 08:59 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
I am using one of the latest NRG ROMs which I love. My question is, I am based in NYC and am going to Portugal for 10 days on thursday. I know the Imagio can work as a world phone, but by using an NRG rom will that effect it in any way. Also do I need to go to Verizon Wireless first to set up the global capabilities of my Imagio or will it work right away. How do I know what the SIM card number is on my phone?
You will need to stop by a store or call global support. I know when I activate these world phones I normally don't turn on the global portion of the phones and activate the sim unless reqested. FYI calls are at per roam rates from .69 and up per minute. However, change your data plan to a global one for $65 and its unlimited global data.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

yusky03 is just getting started

I am using Energy.IMAGIO.23549.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab.M ar.20 and my Sense wallpaper is lower quality than the lock screen. What up with that?
Old 03-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

WoofusMaximus is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhman View Post
NRG, first a word of thanks for the work you put into these custom ROMs. I am running the 3/16 version of 23547 and I am very pleased. Thanks again!

For any Evernote users out there, I just went to edit one of my notes (the first time on the new ROM). I can view my notes list, and see the content when in list mode, but when I open a single note to edit/view, the note does not display. The title of the note shows up, and the PPC "works" for a second or two, but then it is just a blank area where the note should be. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

Check this thread out - it appears it's a version of the webview.dll that is a problem. Using the older version of the dll appears to have no side effects.

http://forum.evernote.com/phpbb/view...p?f=47&t=15761

W
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Debranded

ddeathmetal is just getting started

Rollback to 23547 sense 2.5 Cookie Mar. 17. it's still better for debranded phone! No more Verizon!
Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Alltel

o2l8 is a n00b
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2l8 View Post
wishlist:
tv out :still wonder if it is possible
youtube fix:fixed in low quality can live with it
ICR to storage card::still like to have this
End key to Home page: fixed
Ability to create a mail list in new contact (it was in the stock rom)
Voice mail straight from the home page(I know it was mentioned already)
When I add people to favorites page it will lock up and require to restart Sense

sorry for the bump, just imputing Running 21895 cookie monster.
Thanks NRG
Old 03-21-2010, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ Imagio, vx6900

arl16 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl16 View Post
I am having data trouble as well. Did the Verizon provisioning, went in and added the username & password and still not working. I then have to manually go and turn the data connection on in the comm manager, but for some reason, it keeps turning itself back off.

But even while it is "on", when I try to use Opera, IE, or anything requiring data (You Tube, Google Maps, etc.) they don't connect. The strange thing is, if I click on the status bar, it shows me connected to Verizon Wireless with the timer running!

SO, I tried just using my WiFi connection in my house - same results. Shows I'm connected in the status bar, but no data for programs.

I'm confused - any suggestions? Thanks...
Sorry for the bump as well. Forgot to mention - problems were from when I was running 21895 Titanium. I just tried 23549 MaxManilla and everything seems to work fine, but I do have to manually turn on data after each soft reset (maybe that's supposed to happen for power purposes?)

I was hoping to use the Titanium version though - I'm a SPBMS user, and want the lightest version possible. Thanks!
Old 03-21-2010, 11:30 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

are you releasing a 6.5 no cookie no max manila rom soon?
Old 03-21-2010, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

christjosh is becoming a great contributor

I'm still not able to send MMS. I'm using 23549 w/cookie and I haven't been able to send MMS for a couple versions now. I have programmed the phone (*228, 1) to no avail, installed a provisioning CAB (even though this ROM isn't supposed to require it), and modified the server manually via the instructions here. I don't know what else to do but I need this to work. Can anyone provide help?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development