View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 08:59 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
I am using one of the latest NRG ROMs which I love. My question is, I am based in NYC and am going to Portugal for 10 days on thursday. I know the Imagio can work as a world phone, but by using an NRG rom will that effect it in any way. Also do I need to go to Verizon Wireless first to set up the global capabilities of my Imagio or will it work right away. How do I know what the SIM card number is on my phone?
You will need to stop by a store or call global support. I know when I activate these world phones I normally don't turn on the global portion of the phones and activate the sim unless reqested. FYI calls are at per roam rates from .69 and up per minute. However, change your data plan to a global one for $65 and its unlimited global data.