arl16
PPCGeeks Regular

arl16 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl16 View Post
I am having data trouble as well. Did the Verizon provisioning, went in and added the username & password and still not working. I then have to manually go and turn the data connection on in the comm manager, but for some reason, it keeps turning itself back off.

But even while it is "on", when I try to use Opera, IE, or anything requiring data (You Tube, Google Maps, etc.) they don't connect. The strange thing is, if I click on the status bar, it shows me connected to Verizon Wireless with the timer running!

SO, I tried just using my WiFi connection in my house - same results. Shows I'm connected in the status bar, but no data for programs.

I'm confused - any suggestions? Thanks...
Sorry for the bump as well. Forgot to mention - problems were from when I was running 21895 Titanium. I just tried 23549 MaxManilla and everything seems to work fine, but I do have to manually turn on data after each soft reset (maybe that's supposed to happen for power purposes?)

I was hoping to use the Titanium version though - I'm a SPBMS user, and want the lightest version possible. Thanks!