PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 22| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpappas87 View Post
Have you tried using the new youtube app? You can get by going to m.youtube.com/app on your phone's Internet Explorer. If you go to it in another browser it says device not recognized or not supported or something like that.
Thanks for the tip but that app sucks compared to the built in one.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:41 PM
Lurker

lesliedp3 is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 22| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
That's a good point because I'm not experiencing a lag either. I am noticing that 21903 is faster than 23569 but that's a general known fact.
Don't get me wrong, I'm really not trying to complain. I am just reporting back how my phone is responding and thus trying to give NRG feedback on issues.

I re-flashed to the May 9th Cookie 23569 and am not having any lag issues at all. I've also tried re-flashing to the May 22nd Cookie and GTX of 32569 and it immediately starts freezing up and lagging on me.

I understand that the 32569 will be slower that the 21903 but my main issue is just the lag\freeze difference between the May 9th and more current versions...

NRG is still the best!
Old 05-27-2010, 01:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: francisdai
Carrier: CHT

francisdai is a n00b

About this item
FMRadio application patched (by yours truly) to work whether you have a headset plugged in or NOT

May I modify it to the orginal version, and how to do it?
Old 05-27-2010, 03:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

GreenScrew is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Dude, I dont know what you are talking about. I have tried almost every ROM in this forum and this one is the only one that does not have Youtube working. I dont understand why the one thing that worked well out of the stock ROM is now broken in this otherwise awesome custom ROM?
I don't use it alot but I don't have a problem at all with the YouTube app, works just fine. Why do you say it doesn't work?
Old 05-27-2010, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindtrip1016 View Post
Guys, its not necessarily his ROMs that are causing the lag. I am using a custom 21903 build with Sense 2.5 and have the same lag that you guys speak of. Mostly within the messaging app. I'd say the slow down is within the WinMo build itself, because I even get lag while using the Titanium interface.
Oh I'm the first to admit this WinMo 6.5 patch mobile OS is a pile but this lag showed up recently. If I'd had lag from the start I wouldn't even mention it.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenScrew View Post
I don't use it alot but I don't have a problem at all with the YouTube app, works just fine. Why do you say it doesn't work?
It works as long as you watch it on low quality. As soon as you watch it in normal quality it locks-up.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mugol
Carrier: verizon

dredder is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to dredder Send a message via Yahoo to dredder

Anyone have issues with May 22 version on Tmobile auto texting everyone you recently text?
Old 05-28-2010, 09:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

kmoore416 is a n00b

thank you nrg for all the hard work. I too notice that you tube doesn't work in HQ which isn't the biggest deal but I think it may be related to not being able to play movies in full screen without them shuddering. I'm coming from an omnia that plays movies great and I believe this phone should do even better. I tried another rom last night just to test video and YT HQ worked fine. this rom 23569 may 16 is the best we just need to get the video working better. again thank you NRG keep up the great work
Old 05-28-2010, 09:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoore416 View Post
thank you nrg for all the hard work. I too notice that you tube doesn't work in HQ which isn't the biggest deal but I think it may be related to not being able to play movies in full screen without them shuddering. I'm coming from an omnia that plays movies great and I believe this phone should do even better. I tried another rom last night just to test video and YT HQ worked fine. this rom 23569 may 16 is the best we just need to get the video working better. again thank you NRG keep up the great work
Agreed.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: DELL Venue
Carrier: AirTel

ncvajja is just getting started

hey...where do you think I can find the older builds.....archived ROMS of yours

I breathe in seduction and it drips out like sweat

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development