PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 06:02 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 22| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
You can go to hell *******. If you want to buy me a netbook go ahead, but shut the **** up if you have nothing better to do than post shit replys about how you think I should stop asking/bitching about something that I still dont understand or have gotten an aswer for.
at this point, you need to figure out what is best for you, and go that route.

You have basically learned that almost all of the custom ROMs do not have YouTube HQ working. If you find one, go with it. Obviously, the NRG ROMs do not, so do one of two things. Use NRG ROM knowing that YouTube HQ doesnt work, or find a ROM that does. Either which way, I am sure when it is fixed, you of all people will hear about it. mmmkay?

Lastly. Grow up child.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Weather problem with GTX ROM May 22 21903

Anyone notice this before where the weather message is jumbled together? I have my automatic updates turned off and typically if I go in and updated it it will fix itself. This is the first time I've seen it. (See attached screenshot)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg weather_garbled.jpg (24.7 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 05-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 22| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliedp3 View Post
Is anyone having issues with the May 22nd Cookie 23569?
I have had lag\lockup issues with the May 16th and May 22nd Versions.
The May 9th ran very smoothly.
It could very well be something I've done wrong.
Any ideas?
I might try one of the other versions also, if I do, I'll post back...

EDIT:
Having a few lag issues with the May 22 GTX also. Took much longer than usual for the first activesync.
Most of my lag\lockup issues come after unlocking the device...
Still loving NRG's ROMS!
You're not alone. The last several ROMs for Sense 2.5x w/CHT have bogged down my device significantly. I get frequent error messages about storage space when I open Opera, and the SMS interface lags badly. When I click to reply to a text I get a 5 to 8 second delay. It's even worse after I send the message and hit the back key. Long lags. I'm a big fan of NRG roms but I'm getting tired of the recent issues. I think I might have to dig up an early April ROM and regress to one of the ones I thought worked much better.

Is anyone using a different version that they think is super fast with zero lag issues? I'm leaning towards clean and fast over feature rich.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Q9C
Carrier: VZW

johnbrain is just getting started

Maybe it's just me but I think the 5/22 GTX build 23XXX is slightly less stable than the one before. I have about one freeze up per day requiring a reset button or battery pull reset.

By freeze up I usually mean the buttons light up then dim, but the screen doesn't come on.

I am a pretty heavy data user and use Windows Live for Hotmail "Always On" as my email if this helps at all.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

mpappas87 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
You can go to hell *******. If you want to buy me a netbook go ahead, but shut the **** up if you have nothing better to do than post shit replys about how you think I should stop asking/bitching about something that I still dont understand or have gotten an aswer for.
Have you tried using the new youtube app? You can get by going to m.youtube.com/app on your phone's Internet Explorer. If you go to it in another browser it says device not recognized or not supported or something like that.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

mpappas87 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbrain View Post
Maybe it's just me but I think the 5/22 GTX build 23XXX is slightly less stable than the one before. I have about one freeze up per day requiring a reset button or battery pull reset.

By freeze up I usually mean the buttons light up then dim, but the screen doesn't come on.

I am a pretty heavy data user and use Windows Live for Hotmail "Always On" as my email if this helps at all.
This has happened to me once or twice...and I only loaded the rom a couple of days ago.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: VZW

mindtrip1016 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
Is anyone using a different version that they think is super fast with zero lag issues? I'm leaning towards clean and fast over feature rich.
Guys, its not necessarily his ROMs that are causing the lag. I am using a custom 21903 build with Sense 2.5 and have the same lag that you guys speak of. Mostly within the messaging app. I'd say the slow down is within the WinMo build itself, because I even get lag while using the Titanium interface.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindtrip1016 View Post
Guys, its not necessarily his ROMs that are causing the lag. I am using a custom 21903 build with Sense 2.5 and have the same lag that you guys speak of. Mostly within the messaging app. I'd say the slow down is within the WinMo build itself, because I even get lag while using the Titanium interface.
That's a good point because I'm not experiencing a lag either. I am noticing that 21903 is faster than 23569 but that's a general known fact.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrc4 View Post
at this point, you need to figure out what is best for you, and go that route.

You have basically learned that almost all of the custom ROMs do not have YouTube HQ working. If you find one, go with it. Obviously, the NRG ROMs do not, so do one of two things. Use NRG ROM knowing that YouTube HQ doesnt work, or find a ROM that does. Either which way, I am sure when it is fixed, you of all people will hear about it. mmmkay?

Lastly. Grow up child.
Dude, I dont know what you are talking about. I have tried almost every ROM in this forum and this one is the only one that does not have Youtube working. I dont understand why the one thing that worked well out of the stock ROM is now broken in this otherwise awesome custom ROM?
Old 05-27-2010, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamando View Post
I'm using the May 22nd 21903 Cookie build and my wifi router option won't stay on. In previous builds the screen would stay on while wifi router was active and now the screen turns off after the normal amount of inactive time. When the screen turns off, the wifi connection stops too. Anyone else having this problem?
I have the same problem. Also, after I tried to use the wifi router and then turned it off, I can no longer connect to any wifi network. Sucks

Last edited by willywonkaisrsh; 05-27-2010 at 12:27 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development