PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

BRosenow is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 17| 21911|23673 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangtumodel View Post
i cant download the rom Energy.IMAGIO.23569.sense2.5.maxmanila.jun17 on easy-share, is there another link ?
I think there are a couple of problems here:

My understanding is that MaxManilla is no longer in active deveolpment, as MaxSense is where all of the development effort is going now - so there is no MaxManilla download anymore.

If you are talking about MaxSense - the older ROMS are not being served - only the newest version, and that is MaxSense.Jul.16, which is on the server and available for download. It is possible that one of the helpful members of this forum has a copy of an older MaxSense if that is really what you are looking for.

HTH!
Old 07-20-2010, 02:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 17| 21911|23673 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by probenet View Post
Any plan to upload Energy.IMAGIO.23673.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass?
+1 NRG please upload =)

Thanks!
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: VZW

MegaZapFan is just getting started

Well, count me among those who are experiencing numerous freezes with the last couple of latest builds, both with 21911 and 23673.

I even went so far as to do a fresh, clean install and rebuild of my Imagio (which took quite a few hours, thanks for the memories), and yet I am finding myself pulling my battery at least once, or thrice daily.

I'm reluctant to regress back a few builds, but, unless a newer build comes out RSN (Real Soon Now) which fixes these issues (I suspect with CHT maybe?), I'm afraid I will have no choice. A phone reliable enough to make and receive telephone calls, novel as that sounds, is more important to me than the nice features (and improved speed) these newer builds have brought.

I would strongly encourage all the chefs to focus all their energies on improving robustness than including new features.

/rant
Old 07-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: VERIZON

luis52 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to luis52

I have a problem change language in Facebook : LANGUAGE SETTING; 23a3de40_manila is required for this language.

Energy.IMAGIO.23673.Sense2.5.Cookie.Reference.Jul. 18. thanks
Old 07-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaZapFan View Post
Well, count me among those who are experiencing numerous freezes with the last couple of latest builds, both with 21911 and 23673.

I even went so far as to do a fresh, clean install and rebuild of my Imagio (which took quite a few hours, thanks for the memories), and yet I am finding myself pulling my battery at least once, or thrice daily.

I'm reluctant to regress back a few builds, but, unless a newer build comes out RSN (Real Soon Now) which fixes these issues (I suspect with CHT maybe?), I'm afraid I will have no choice. A phone reliable enough to make and receive telephone calls, novel as that sounds, is more important to me than the nice features (and improved speed) these newer builds have brought.

I would strongly encourage all the chefs to focus all their energies on improving robustness than including new features.

/rant
Why don't you try the 23673 without CHT? It seemed pretty stable to me - but I couldn't get the Wifi router to stay connected for some reason. And I use my phone for internet access.

Anyone using 23673 without CHT - is the Wifi router working for you?
Old 07-20-2010, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I've disabled CHT's lockscreen, seeing if that does the trick

side benefit (at least until supported by CHT) is PIN locking
Old 07-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Lurker
Carrier: verizon

az_broker is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
Why don't you try the 23673 without CHT? It seemed pretty stable to me - but I couldn't get the Wifi router to stay connected for some reason. And I use my phone for internet access.

Anyone using 23673 without CHT - is the Wifi router working for you?
FYI- I was experiencing many lock-ups starting 3 or so builds ago. In my frustration I pulled out my storage card to load up a previous build while the phone was still on and then reset the phone. Before loading a previous ROM the phone started back up, I noticed that my phone no longer had these "lock up" issues anymore. So after testing the phone (With storage card and w/o storage card) It was defiantly the problem. I put a new storage card in and copied over my xda_uc file and rebuilt sounds, wallpapers (all the items from the settings export) without using the import/export and all seems fine since then. Through the last few ROMs

Give it a try without the storage card and post if it works.

Wifi works for me. I've noticed that I have to click "start" and then click through the program until it says "Energy running... Ready to accept connections" , then search for the router from my computer. I takes a second or two but connects. I have noticed that when the screen turns off, so does the wifi router.

Last edited by az_broker; 07-20-2010 at 10:11 PM. Reason: additional info
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_broker View Post
FYI- I was experiencing many lock-ups starting 3 or so builds ago. In my frustration I pulled out my storage card to load up a previous build while the phone was still on and then reset the phone. Before loading a previous ROM the phone started back up, I noticed that my phone no longer had these "lock up" issues anymore. So after testing the phone (With storage card and w/o storage card) It was defiantly the problem. I put a new storage card in and copied over my xda_uc file and rebuilt sounds, wallpapers (all the items from the settings export) without using the import/export and all seems fine since then. Through the last few ROMs

Give it a try without the storage card and post if it works.

Wifi works for me. I've noticed that I have to click "start" and then click through the program until it says "Energy running... Ready to accept connections" , then search for the router from my computer. I takes a second or two but connects. I have noticed that when the screen turns off, so does the wifi router.
Thank you for confirming my suspicions with the storage card thing! Just tonight I tried to sync with just the disk drive and it wouldn't work, but when I reset it worked again. I think I need to get a new card myself..
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 07-21-2010, 01:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

nathanofseattle is a n00b

How do I change the contacts default File As from "Last, First" to "First, Last"?
Old 07-21-2010, 07:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaZapFan View Post
I've disabled CHT's lockscreen, seeing if that does the trick

side benefit (at least until supported by CHT) is PIN locking
12 hours or so, and as of yet no more freezing. There have been a lot of posts on the CHT thread about freezing with 1.8.5 but most seem to be with the HD2. I've not tried either of the patches he's posted there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development