PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL] Imagio / WhiteStone Hard-SPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis52 View Post
I Need a SPL Relocker.. please for returned the phone. Thanks for all of the hard work cmonex... Flashed the HSPL and donated.... Now donate for a Relocker.

thanks so much.
If you follow the link that you followed to get the unlocker...

http://whitestone.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php

...and scroll down towards the end of the page there will be a sentence in blue - it is the link to the re-locker. it says...

Quote:
Download the Whitestone relocker by clicking here
hope you get it worked out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: VERIZON

luis52 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to luis52

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
If you follow the link that you followed to get the unlocker...

http://whitestone.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php

...and scroll down towards the end of the page there will be a sentence in blue - it is the link to the re-locker. it says...

hope you get it worked out.
OK. I have a question. Stock exchange ROM, Verizon first and then realize the Relocker ?

thanks maisonpulaski
Halfway to VIP Status
Old 07-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis52 View Post
OK. I have a question. Stock exchange ROM, Verizon first and then realize the Relocker ?

thanks maisonpulaski
Halfway to VIP Status
Yes. Yes. You don't have to obtain the original Rom. I don't even know where you can get it. The stock Rom upgrade will work bc it is an official rom release. So flash the Verizon rom and then relock.

If you don't have the rom you can get it here...

http://www.pcdphones.com/our-devices/products/56-xv6975

If you went to the verizon website eventually you would get redirected here. Click "MR1 Upgrade" to download the rom.

Last edited by thepolishguy; 07-30-2010 at 12:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

sfetaz is just getting started

Can anyone upload an alternate download for the Imagio HardSPL unlocker? The main download link has the bandwidth exceeded. I found the file on a different site by searching in google, but my PC said it had a virus in it.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Almost all anti-virus software reports a virus in the HSPL (unlocker) - even from the original post. Not sure why.

I would try and help you out - but I can't do it for a couple of days. So maybe someone knows where you can get it.

hope you get it figured out.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Almost all anti-virus software reports a virus in the HSPL (unlocker) - even from the original post. Not sure why.

I would try and help you out - but I can't do it for a couple of days. So maybe someone knows where you can get it.

If you temporarily disable the AV software it should work.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 08-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900

BrightPPCGreeKS is a n00b

Quote:

Don't blame your aniti-virus. It is right. The HSPL unlocker DOES have a "virus". It automatically sends your computer and phone information to the Server when you use it to unlock your phone. That's why it only works when your internet connection is active.

Last edited by BrightPPCGreeKS; 08-01-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightPPCGreeKS View Post
Don't blame your aniti-virus. It is right. The HSPL unlocker DOES have a "virus". It automatically sends your computer and phone information to the Server when you use it to unlock your phone. That's why it only works when your internet connection is active.

actually, the antivirus probably doesn't care about that - it cares about the packer I used for the program itself. false alarm in terms of that.

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex
Old 08-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900

BrightPPCGreeKS is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post

actually, the antivirus probably doesn't care about that - it cares about the packer I used for the program itself. false alarm in terms of that.
When I was using it in the work computer, the network administrators immediately detected it. They informed me that my computer was infected by "Bloodhound.W32.EP". I told them the antivirus in my computer had quarantined it already. They still insisted on taking my computer away and running mandatory scans.
Looks like it is a serious problem.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

kingpin440 is a n00b

I've been trying to run the HardSPL on my imagio for the first time now but when I try automatic flashing of the HardSPL, I get an error stating that I have to make sure my device is synchronized and the radio is on. My device is properly synchronized but I'm not entirely sure what radio I need to turn on, I had my phone on CDMA only but changed it to Global for flashing the HardSPL. I tried flashing with the enablerapinew.cab as well but got the same result.

When I try manual flashing, I get error 246 that my device is not responding and then says that I have unlocked another device, even after donating and I have not unlocked another device.

I also tried flashing by going into bootloader mode first and then running RUU.exe but the progress bar hung at 0% and I got error 262 where I had to recover the phone. I tried flashing with each method without a sim card or SD card in the phone as well as with a PC with XP and a PC with Vista. Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited by kingpin440; 08-09-2010 at 07:22 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development