PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL] Imagio / WhiteStone Hard-SPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin440 View Post
When I try manual flashing, I get error 246 that my device is not responding and then says that I have unlocked another device, even after donating and I have not unlocked another device.
This is the crux of the problem. The HSPL program will only run from one IP address but donating is supposed to fix the problem. You can open a ticket by following the instructions here at the top of the page or run the HSPL on another computer perhaps? Untill the device is HSPL unlocked you won't be able to flash.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE

Last edited by coolpoete; 08-09-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin440 View Post
I've been trying to run the HardSPL on my imagio for the first time now but when I try automatic flashing of the HardSPL, I get an error stating that I have to make sure my device is synchronized and the radio is on. My device is properly synchronized but I'm not entirely sure what radio I need to turn on, I had my phone on CDMA only but changed it to Global for flashing the HardSPL. I tried flashing with the enablerapinew.cab as well but got the same result.

When I try manual flashing, I get error 246 that my device is not responding and then says that I have unlocked another device, even after donating and I have not unlocked another device.

I also tried flashing by going into bootloader mode first and then running RUU.exe but the progress bar hung at 0% and I got error 262 where I had to recover the phone. I tried flashing with each method without a sim card or SD card in the phone as well as with a PC with XP and a PC with Vista. Any input would be appreciated.
A couple of things...

1) Are you connected to the internet when you are trying to run the HSPL? Because you have to have an active internet connection while you run it.

2) Are you right clicking and using the "Run as Administrator" option? For Win Vista and 7 I think you have to use that option.

And just to clarify -you are saying that you HAVE NOT unlocked another device?
Old 08-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

kingpin440 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepolishguy View Post
A couple of things...

1) Are you connected to the internet when you are trying to run the HSPL? Because you have to have an active internet connection while you run it.

2) Are you right clicking and using the "Run as Administrator" option? For Win Vista and 7 I think you have to use that option.

And just to clarify -you are saying that you HAVE NOT unlocked another device?
1) Yes, I am connected to the internet on both the XP and Vista PC.

2) Yes, in Vista I am running RUU.exe as Administrator.

I have never unlocked another device before.

Update: I just hard reset my phone and automatic flashing ran through without any problems.

-Thanks for the help

Last edited by kingpin440; 08-09-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Incredible

yatman60 is becoming a great contributor

Hi Guys,

I got a replacement Imagio because the keys were stuck on teh old one (surprise surprise) and now HardSPL won't run saying I've activated another phone. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Old 08-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatman60 View Post
Hi Guys,

I got a replacement Imagio because the keys were stuck on teh old one (surprise surprise) and now HardSPL won't run saying I've activated another phone. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Yes- here's what you need to do. Try again. After you get the error -there should be an option to donate. Donate (I think it is 4 Euro/$7 American minimum). It should work after the donation is made. At least that is what I have heard reported by several people in your same situation.

And remember -you need an active internet connection while running the HSPL.

Good luck. Please report back for the sake of others that may have the same issue in the future.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

LOL, this post is starting to sound like a broken record! If people read (not much, just 12 pages compared to ROM posts, 1000+ pages) you can clearly see the same response over and over...
Old 08-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
LOL, this post is starting to sound like a broken record! If people read (not much, just 12 pages compared to ROM posts, 1000+ pages) you can clearly see the same response over and over...
+1 yeah. Most of the answers are probably a page back or a post back. oh well.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imago
Carrier: Vinaphone

drnothing is a n00b

+1 yeah. Most of the answers are probably a page back or a post back. oh well. True!?

Last edited by drnothing; 08-12-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

heydr is keeping up the good workheydr is keeping up the good work

I donated when this first came out, and now i cant use it to unlock my replacement phone. i put in a ticket and pmd cmonex. i tried changing my msid, and i even tried using on a different computer and a different wireless network.

i understand having to donate to use it twice, but why should people who already donated have to donate again to use it? seems a little f'd up.

and yeah i know its only 7 bucks but you know what, i am working through college and honestly every penny counts so dont go telling me not to be so cheap please.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Then switch carriers.... Verizon is the most expensive (well maybe not now with AT&T's nasty new data plan! LOL)

You know Boost Mobile (CDMA) has $50/month plans, with unlimited data.... Just an idea...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development