PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 11:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[HSPL] Imagio / WhiteStone Hard-SPL

well, well, quick release post!

Download is here: http://whitestone.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php

I'll get to posting SPL Relocker soon, until then if you are sure you are going to return your phone anyway, I recommend you just return it and don't flash

ENJOY! ALSO:

Donations are always appreciated, the Hard-SPL program will provide you with a link at the end of the process to make it easier. any little helps!!! Thank you!!

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex

Last edited by cmonex; 03-13-2010 at 12:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 83 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:03 AM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [HSPL] Imagio / WhiteStone Hard-SPL

This is not a thread for Energy ROM. If you go to Imagio Upgrades, the same place you see the HSPL, you will see his ROMS thread.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know, was just trying to get help for myself and others with what specific file to click on after you unzip it to run the new ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

where did all the posts go? so this had to drop when i'm out of town. lol. thank you anyway cmonex! this is absolutely great news

now... is there ANY way to flash hspl with only the phones internet connection? i have my laptop and can tether but that is it i know there were tons of questions about this in the tp2 forum but i never saw a resolution.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Q9C
Carrier: VZW

johnbrain is just getting started

New to the whole ROM thing. Do I run THIS unlocker first (and I read I only need it once) or do the custom ROM's have the unlocker built in and I just download and run the new ROM?

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

i believe the answer was posted here but for some reason they are gone.
you have to unlock before you can flash a custom rom. you will stay unlocked until you decide to relock using the relocker.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good work

I'm having a hard time with the unlocker. I disable my AV, unzip it, and try to run it from windows but it keeps crashing - "WhitestoneW-HardSPL_V1_99R1.exe has stopped working" . . .

Anyone else dealing with this and figure out how to get it to run on Vista? I've tried running it as an admin, different compatibility modes, etc.

Please help!
Old 03-13-2010, 12:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6900

voidunknown is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_roey View Post
Vista?
I found your problem.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good work

Instructions say it'll run on vista - it's suppost to auto prompt you to run as an admin. What am I missing?
Old 03-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
where did all the posts go? so this had to drop when i'm out of town. lol. thank you anyway cmonex! this is absolutely great news

now... is there ANY way to flash hspl with only the phones internet connection? i have my laptop and can tether but that is it i know there were tons of questions about this in the tp2 forum but i never saw a resolution.
Can't you just D/L the hspl file, extract and run it? Once it's on your pc/laptop desktop you sync via usb and should be good to go. I tether and have D/l'd the hspl file program to my laptop. I did it this way with my tp2 and it worked fine. I have not tried to install it yet on my imagio tho.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development