PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 05:37 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Asurion now replacing the Touch for the Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshinynewtouch View Post
anybody here from sprint who has filed a claim, i think my phone is toast and just came back from sprint store after dropping of the phone at their service dept.

if they cant fix it, can i get a touch pro ? dont like the diamond as it does not have a micro SD card - either want another touch or touch pro...

also, my phone is under warranty from sprint - within the year - so will i get a new phone or a refurbished phone ? dont want refurbs now... never work very well at all...

read my posts, you will only get another touch vogue.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: Sprint

Mikeschevelle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
yeah i think someone here tipped sprint off as to what we were trying to pull. im really ticked at them for sending out 2+ year old phones as replacements, even if they are new. they don't sell them in the stores and they don't make them anymore, they should NOT be given out at all!
for real how old is the 6700, 4 years old, mine had the old sprint red pin drop logo on it
Old 07-15-2009, 02:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

strommsarnac is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
yeah i think someone here tipped sprint off as to what we were trying to pull. im really ticked at them for sending out 2+ year old phones as replacements, even if they are new. they don't sell them in the stores and they don't make them anymore, they should NOT be given out at all!
WOW! I love it when people have the gall to admit that they scam others. In the process they screw us honest people out of what we have a right to. If it wasn't for people like you, my insurance rates wouldn't have gone sky high.

You expecting to get a newer phone model than what you paid for is like someone takking their two year old car back to the dealer and expecting a different one.

People like you are childish, spoiled brats who's mommy and daddy never said NO to them and know think that everyone else is responsible for giving you what you want.

So say thank you to us honest people. Our premiums are the reason you've been able to keep scamming Sprint for a new phone every months and I'm glad they might be wising up.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:02 PM
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by strommsarnac View Post
WOW! I love it when people have the gall to admit that they scam others. In the process they screw us honest people out of what we have a right to. If it wasn't for people like you, my insurance rates wouldn't have gone sky high.

You expecting to get a newer phone model than what you paid for is like someone takking their two year old car back to the dealer and expecting a different one.

People like you are childish, spoiled brats who's mommy and daddy never said NO to them and know think that everyone else is responsible for giving you what you want.

So say thank you to us honest people. Our premiums are the reason you've been able to keep scamming Sprint for a new phone every months and I'm glad they might be wising up.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch
Carrier: Alltel

V8Monza is a n00b

I literally sweated my phone to death and got a refurbed Touch around the end of June from Assurion. 2 down, 1 to go...
Old 07-16-2009, 06:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900 / Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

vilord is just getting started

I'm cancelling the insurance... costs too much to keep paying for y'all, not to mention an extra 100 bucks for a refurb phone? I can get a used one for that much without paying a monthly fee too...
Old 07-16-2009, 03:15 PM
#1 troll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilord View Post
I'm cancelling the insurance... costs too much to keep paying for y'all, not to mention an extra 100 bucks for a refurb phone? I can get a used one for that much without paying a monthly fee too...

the insurance is utterly useless IMO. also all they send you weather you go though them or sprint is a used replacement of the same model. to all of those who did screw sprint into giving you a new diamond, you lucked out, they know better now.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to cwbeasley Send a message via Yahoo to cwbeasley

Wow. If you can't get something for nothing, you don't want to have Sprint at all? I'm sure hoping you do find another carrier, cause honestly, this bs some of you pull is the exact reason why when some people have a genuine problem, they can't get it fixed cause Sprint assumes you're full of crap too. If I could, I would pay all of your ETF's for you...

Nope, I just read a lot.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:06 PM
#1 troll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwbeasley View Post
Wow. If you can't get something for nothing, you don't want to have Sprint at all? I'm sure hoping you do find another carrier, cause honestly, this bs some of you pull is the exact reason why when some people have a genuine problem, they can't get it fixed cause Sprint assumes you're full of crap too. If I could, I would pay all of your ETF's for you...

jesus man, relax a bit!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue