PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: Top Input Methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Compact, QWERTY, then PhonePad from Opal...Diamond oem doesnt work anymore
I agreed.. The Diamond OEM.. Works but in the texting tab of M2D when you click a text it automatically does the numbers/symbols rather then typing words.. otherwise it works for me

but I use the opal one as well

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 11-03-2008, 07:38 PM
tripleacs

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Im surprised no one's mentioned TouchPal by Cootek. Takes about a day to get used to.. But once you do, its super fast. In fact Im faster and more accurate on it than a hardware keyboard (eg. on the mogul).
Old 11-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Almost a VIP

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleacs View Post
Im surprised no one's mentioned TouchPal by Cootek. Takes about a day to get used to.. But once you do, its super fast. In fact Im faster and more accurate on it than a hardware keyboard (eg. on the mogul).
I used TouchPal but meh... I still prefer a hardware keyboard over all.. I miss it =\
Old 11-03-2008, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

thezero4 is just getting started

I prefer Touchpal, either the querty, or the two charector per key that it started with. I use the querty more than anything now.

REV A and GPS and WM6.1 along with sMMS, wow I have everything sprint is releasing in their update already installed. Weird,
Old 11-03-2008, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch

wizziko is just getting started

the Diamond keyboard suits me just fine. I can text pretty fast on it. The Diamond qwerty is a little too small to type on IMO FWIW BTW
Old 11-04-2008, 01:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mithodge is becoming a great contributor

I like Fitaly. It lets you create custom slides for keys. I can type about 40 WPM with it, but it takes some practice to get the hang of it. Well worth the time in my opinion. Requires a stylus though.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:15 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithodge View Post
I like Fitaly. It lets you create custom slides for keys. I can type about 40 WPM with it, but it takes some practice to get the hang of it. Well worth the time in my opinion. Requires a stylus though.
Well if it requires a stylus.. No thanks.. Not for me.. I barely use my stylus.. I go days without using it at all.. I prefer to just use my thumbs
Old 11-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Well if it requires a stylus.. No thanks.. Not for me.. I barely use my stylus.. I go days without using it at all.. I prefer to just use my thumbs
+1. Stylus is only there when u hurt ur fingertips.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:07 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
+1. Stylus is only there when u hurt ur fingertips.
haha yeah or to calibrate.. thats one of the only times i use it.. oh and to go into bootloader
Old 11-14-2008, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch

bob13bob is just getting started

tried others mentioned in this thread. Touchpal for me is the clear winner in speed and accuracy. It takes a bit to get used to.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue