PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 08:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Top Input Methods

Hey guys,

this has been bugging me for a little while. Id like to know what are the most used methods for text input on our vogues. Rate your top three.

I personally love the qwerty from the diamond, then the full keyboard, and then touchpal.

What else is out there? Let the voices be heard

Old 11-02-2008, 08:33 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Top Input Methods

full querty from diamond, then the phone pad from the diamond

Old 11-02-2008, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch
Carrier: Sprint

bob13bob is just getting started

I tried the diamond qwerty keyboard. I think touch pal is so much better, at least for me. I type faster and more accurately with it.

Last edited by bob13bob; 11-02-2008 at 05:23 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:15 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Pcm keyboard with 2many skin....perfect

Help Me Help You
Old 11-02-2008, 09:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Compact, QWERTY, then PhonePad from Opal...Diamond oem doesnt work anymore
Old 11-02-2008, 09:58 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Usually....Keyboard, and transcriber. I'm not much for change!

And this works for me wdm, in all the versions of sys out there:
OEM_Diamond_Keyboard_gullum......................Diamond Skinned Keyboards (keyboard, keypad, qwerty) w/english layout

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Usually....Keyboard, and transcriber. I'm not much for change!

And this works for me wdm, in all the versions of sys out there:
OEM_Diamond_Keyboard_gullum......................Diamond Skinned Keyboards (keyboard, keypad, qwerty) w/english layout
question can I add this keyboard to to your latest M2D rom if so where do I put it tried dropping it into documents and rebooting but It made its own dir and didnt work??

Old 11-03-2008, 09:48 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
question can I add this keyboard to to your latest M2D rom if so where do I put it tried dropping it into documents and rebooting but It made its own dir and didnt work??
It's already in there.... I'm currently using that in all my roms, that I know of...
Old 11-03-2008, 10:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
It's already in there.... I'm currently using that in all my roms, that I know of...
ok thats the one that I cant see then the colors are to light and its hard to distingish letters do you have another qwerty keyboard .cab with one letter per Key with the T-9 option I think WDM had it in his rom?? Thanks

Last edited by hdkilner; 11-03-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

scirio is a n00b

spb Fullscreen keyboard
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue