PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 09:54 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Notice About Stealing Software, NFSFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by meccadon123 View Post
I haven't seen "hex++ programming" like that since we used to rename (hex edit) 2.5 lag punters on AOL back in 94-95'.

What he did was hardly "by accident" it's an out right hex edit.
Hex editing is something that takes intent. I suppose he thought he was safe since none of the "smart ones" on here had bell, thus they wouldn't download his rom to check it out....

Old 09-14-2008, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
uh...who said anything about being lenient? i know i didnt...thats a a one touch ban right there
True that yay yay, but what do we do ban the dude for life and then have him take his knowledge (much of which he learned right here) and run off to another forum?
Old 09-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
This is one of the reasons I spend a bit of my free time to make OEM's, release kitchens, etc... Too many chefs with a donation button that are actually trying to profit off someone elses free work. I honestly thought that his reference to the 1% battery driver was his inability to replace a .dll in a rom and someone helped him...I thought it was funny at first. But seeing this I don't approve. As a former shareware author I can understand this sticky. NSFAN, DHARVEY, and ppchaven.com are all on my **** list. Are there any more dharvey cronies we need to take care of?

But if anyone is interested, that's the beef I had w/dharvey. Taking other peoples FREE work and wanting payment for himself. A donation button is ok, but as long as folks understand it's a compensation for your time putting someones else's free pieces together. He mislead many users here about what was his, and mislead many users here about his drivers... I wonder how much he made off that scam...
Wow, and for a while I thought that Harvey was one of the good guys here, but guess I was one of the “mislead” all this time, but back on subject, NFSFAN should jus come forward, admit he was dead wrong, and apologize to No2Chem and PPCGeeks to save the very little respect that he has left here.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddbody View Post
True that yay yay, but what do we do ban the dude for life and then have him take his knowledge (much of which he learned right here) and run off to another forum?
actually...yes...seeing as how he already has to ppchaven...where all geeks go to die when they've been kicked here

Old 09-14-2008, 11:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

I seem to be stuck between a rock and a hard place here....
Old 09-14-2008, 11:13 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I seem to be stuck between a rock and a hard place here....
I would abandon ppchaven...Seems all the banned people here for whatever reason get to be admins and mods over there. Because of this I won't even visit ppchaven, it's exactly that a "haven" for banned activities...
Old 09-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
ppchaven...where all geeks go to die when they've been kicked here
says it all...
Old 09-14-2008, 11:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: bell

commandant83 is a n00b

sorry no2chem but you're not being a jerk, you and only you have full rights to your own work that you slaved over your pc to help us all out with. if we were all in saudi arabia nfsfan would only have 1 hand right now. banish the guy as he lost his credibility, and he aint ever getting it back, atleast from me. thx no2chem we all appreciate and recognize your fine work. god bless.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

walla is keeping up the good workwalla is keeping up the good work

You should of told him that he's busted and to give you proper credit instead of just banning him.

I guess banning users, with out any warning, is becoming the new trend on ppcgeeks. It always has been like that.

Last edited by walla; 09-14-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:45 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
actually...yes...seeing as how he already has to ppchaven...where all geeks go to die when they've been kicked here
Agreed............
Black flag You don't have to go home but ya cant stay here................

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue