View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 09:58 AM
piscesjoey
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: Notice About Stealing Software, NFSFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
This is one of the reasons I spend a bit of my free time to make OEM's, release kitchens, etc... Too many chefs with a donation button that are actually trying to profit off someone elses free work. I honestly thought that his reference to the 1% battery driver was his inability to replace a .dll in a rom and someone helped him...I thought it was funny at first. But seeing this I don't approve. As a former shareware author I can understand this sticky. NSFAN, DHARVEY, and ppchaven.com are all on my **** list. Are there any more dharvey cronies we need to take care of?

But if anyone is interested, that's the beef I had w/dharvey. Taking other peoples FREE work and wanting payment for himself. A donation button is ok, but as long as folks understand it's a compensation for your time putting someones else's free pieces together. He mislead many users here about what was his, and mislead many users here about his drivers... I wonder how much he made off that scam...
Wow, and for a while I thought that Harvey was one of the good guys here, but guess I was one of the “mislead” all this time, but back on subject, NFSFAN should jus come forward, admit he was dead wrong, and apologize to No2Chem and PPCGeeks to save the very little respect that he has left here.