PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 04:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint htc touch unlock for cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINYA View Post
hi bi am trying to flash my wifes phone to little green for a friend my wife gave her phone to and i am running windows 7 do i need to find an ap machine or can i do it on 7
Is the phone unlocked and is the spc set to all zero's.
Some people have found ways on Windows 7 but I would recommend Windows XP.
Also who is little green do you mean cricket?
Old 10-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: CRICKET

Nancy77044 is a n00b
Unhappy Re: sprint htc touch unlock for cricket

Hi im back and im here
22. Input your MSL you got from GetSPC earlier.
i keep getting an error saying its wrong i tried caps on and got a certain 6 numbers and caps off and got other 6numbers but i have tried both and keep says that the msl is incorrect?????
Old 10-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy77044 View Post
Hi im back and im here
22. Input your MSL you got from GetSPC earlier.
i keep getting an error saying its wrong i tried caps on and got a certain 6 numbers and caps off and got other 6numbers but i have tried both and keep says that the msl is incorrect?????
I gather your device is a Sprint, you may want to try BAFS MSL Grabber here is the link Please note that to use this you must have .NET 3.5 instealled on your device.

To download, please visit http://www.baf.cc/bafmsl - you can download the .cab and transfer it to your phone and install it then run it from the phones start menu.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Lurker

Nancy77044 is a n00b

i did all this and now im at this
http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...5&page=1&pp=15
Now onto WAP! Download the "Q" files Here.
Unzip the attachment, then put the unzipped folder named Q in your C: Drive, not to any folder just C: so it would be like this C:\Q
and am so Stuck should i even be doing this? If so im here
Right click on the file: "delete-n-set.xml" and open with notepad
i cant open with note pad cause it redirects me to opera on my pnone?
Old 10-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
i did all this and now im at this
http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...5&page=1&pp=15
Now onto WAP! Download the "Q" files Here.
Unzip the attachment, then put the unzipped folder named Q in your C: Drive, not to any folder just C: so it would be like this C:\Q
and am so Stuck should i even be doing this? If so im here
Right click on the file: "delete-n-set.xml" and open with notepad
i cant open with note pad cause it redirects me to opera on my pnone?
If you want to use the delete and set you will need to open it from the C:\Q with note pad on your computer.
Delete n set xml is not needed if you are flashing to a cricket enabled ROM you can use one of the many carrier wap/mms cabs (DCD's are the best for carrier and Ryan Moguls are best wap/mms) here @ ppcgeeks, howards forum or xda to get the same result.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Lurker

Nancy77044 is a n00b

how to install PRL FILE CRICKET EVDO? is this already some where and is it necessary ?
i fopund this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1222296 and im here
Press and hold top line in prl to edit. Press OK, and let phone reset ( my top line says update prl ???) so if i click ok it doesnt soft reset ?

NEVER MIND I DID IT NOW TO SWEET TALKING A CRICKET REPRESENTATIVE TO GET IT ON !!!!!

Last edited by Nancy77044; 10-18-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
how to install PRL FILE CRICKET EVDO? is this already some where and is it necessary ?
i fopund this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1222296 and im here
Press and hold top line in prl to edit. Press OK, and let phone reset ( my top line says update prl ???) so if i click ok it doesnt soft reset ?

NEVER MIND I DID IT NOW TO SWEET TALKING A CRICKET REPRESENTATIVE TO GET IT ON !!!!!
That shocks me that a "cricket rep" could give you that info let alone know what it is. I've never spoke with one that had a brain. I spoke with 15 reps 6 supervisors and a regional manager last week when my phone number accidently was changed by a dealer changing my plan. It took dealer support and the porting team to get it back.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: sprint

KINYA is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to KINYA

hi i am back i have my phone set to all 0 what do i do now my phone isnt unlock for custom roms do i unlock the phone put a custom rom on it and than call cricket to have them activate it and what about the prl do i do that before or after the phone is activated
Old 10-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINYA View Post
hi i am back i have my phone set to all 0 what do i do now my phone isnt unlock for custom roms do i unlock the phone put a custom rom on it and than call cricket to have them activate it and what about the prl do i do that before or after the phone is activated
Yes you will need to unlock it follow this link for unlocking instructions.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68
Yes you will need to load a cricKet PRL and set up the PST setting follow this link.
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1520394
This is a link for the PRL list
http://corolada.com/prl/
Then activate then install a custom ROM.
For custom ROM's there are many out there like Drunks, Mightys. These are 2 of the best for cricket. The drunk ROM is preset for cricket and Mightys needs the DCD carrier cab. and arcsoft cab.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: taco
Carrier: cricket

dreamoutloud is a n00b

hey guys I just bought the "HTC Hero" for sprint. I was wondering, will this thing work for that phone as well, to get it switched to cricket? If so, can I use the phone to its full extent as well? As in picture messaging, apps, all that good stuff. Thanks guys!

-Bryan
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue