View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 06:25 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint htc touch unlock for cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy77044 View Post
i did all this and now im at this
http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...5&page=1&pp=15
Now onto WAP! Download the "Q" files Here.
Unzip the attachment, then put the unzipped folder named Q in your C: Drive, not to any folder just C: so it would be like this C:\Q
and am so Stuck should i even be doing this? If so im here
Right click on the file: "delete-n-set.xml" and open with notepad
i cant open with note pad cause it redirects me to opera on my pnone?
If you want to use the delete and set you will need to open it from the C:\Q with note pad on your computer.
Delete n set xml is not needed if you are flashing to a cricket enabled ROM you can use one of the many carrier wap/mms cabs (DCD's are the best for carrier and Ryan Moguls are best wap/mms) here @ ppcgeeks, howards forum or xda to get the same result.
This post has been thanked 1 times.